24 August 2017
Consulting the Community
Code of Meeting Practice
At its meeting on 8 August 2017, Council resolved to place an amended Code of Meeting Practice on public exhibition, in accordance with the Local Government Act 1993, seeking submissions for any amendments to the Code.
In accordance with that decision, Council’s Draft Code of Meeting Practice is placed on public exhibition until Friday, 22 September 2017 and may be viewed on Council’s website at www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au or at Council’s Administration Building, 366 George Street, Windsor. For further information, please contact Council’s Manager Corporate Services and Governance on (02) 4560 4444 or attention email enquiries accordingly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to make a submission, Council will receive these, in writing, addressed to the General Manager, Hawkesbury City Council, PO Box 146, Windsor NSW 2756, by fax to (02) 4587 7740 or by email to email@example.com up to close of business on Friday, 6 October 2017. Council will consider all submissions received at a subsequent Council Meeting.
Should you lodge a submission, it will be considered, along with any other submissions received and may be included in Council’s meeting business paper. Your submission, including any personal information, is accessible by any person upon written application, subject to Council’s Privacy Management Plan and the Government Information (Public Access) Act, 2009. The inclusion of personal information in your submission is voluntary but, if not provided, may affect consideration of the submission. The information will ultimately be stored in Council’s records system.
Tuesday 29 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 12 Ordinary 6.30PM
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined.
Notice under Section 101 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0562/16 - 2 Southern Cross Drive NORTH RICHMOND -Car-parking area ancillary to Seniors Housing Development - Approved
- DA0345/17 - 227 Cabbage Tree Road GROSE VALE -Dwelling House - Demolition of Existing Carport and Alterations and Additions to Dwelling House - Approved
- DA0344/17 - 57 Uworra Road WILBERFORCE -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Garage and Carport - Approved
- DA0334/17 - 111 Irwins Road BLAXLANDS RIDGE -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Approved
- DA0330/17- 41 Robertson Street KURRAJONG-Dwelling House - Alterations & Additions-Approved
- DA0304/17 -527 East Kurrajong Road EAST KURRAJONG -Dwelling House - Alterations and additions to the dwelling house - Approved
- DA0269/17 - 1 Pathfinder Way NORTH RICHMOND -Seniors Housing - Construction of 33 serviced self care dwellings - Approved
- DA0267/17 - 21 Mountain Avenue YARRAMUNDI -Dwelling House and Conversion of Existing Dwelling into an Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0249/17 - 79 Grose Vale Road NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House and Secondary Dwelling – Alterations and additions to the dwelling house and the construction of a secondary dwelling - Approved
- DA0242/17 - 59 Mitchell Drive GLOSSODIA - SEPP (Affordable Rental Housing) 2009 - Secondary Dwelling-Approved
- DA0166/17 - 599 Settlers Road LOWER MACDONALD -Dwelling House - Refused
- DA0105/17 - 33 Campbell Street NORTH RICHMOND -Subdivision - Two Lot Torrens Title Subdivision and Part Demolition of Existing Dwelling House and Outbuilding - Approved
- S960131/16 - 44 Wells Street PITT TOWN -Modification to DA0827/14 - Amendment to Drainage Requirements Section 96 Amendment - Modifications to the consent for a Torrens title subdivision - Approved
- S960072/17 - 93 Pebbly Hill Road MARAYLYA -Modification of Development Consent No. DA0687/16 - Relocation of Dwelling House - Approved
- S960065/17 - 18 Warnock Road AGNES BANKS -Modification of Development Consent No. DA0233/15 - Amendment to approved Torrens title subdivision layout - Approved
- S960062/17 - 1521 St Albans Road, ST ALBANS -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0311/13 - Design Amendments - Approved
- S960061/17 - 150 East Kurrajong Road EAST KURRAJONG -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0300/16 - Design Amendments to Swimming Pool and Relocation of Retaining Walls - Approved
- S960040/17 - 1039 East Kurrajong Road EAST KURRAJONG -Modification of Development Consent No. DA0429/03 - Amendment to Approved Dwelling Design - Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Page ID: 98048