7 December 2017
Tender T00065 Supply and Installation of Guardrail at Various Locations within the Hawkesbury Local Government Area
Tenders are invited for the supply and installation of guardrail and will be received up to 2pm on Tuesday, 30 January 2018.
Tender documents are available free at WSROC e-tendering website at https://tenders.nsw.gov.au/wsroc/ or for a non-refundable fee of $100 (including GST) at Council’s Administration Building at 366 George Street, Windsor from Tuesday, 5 December 2017.
Tenders may only be submitted by the means described in the tender documents and must be received by the closing time. Late tenders will not be accepted.
The canvassing of Councillors will automatically disqualify the applicant from the tender process.
For further information, please contact Gordon Sainsbury, Tendering and Contracts Officer on (02) 4560 4470.
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined.
Notice under Section 101 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0232/17-27 Macquarie Road WILBERFORCE -SEPP (Affordable Rental Housing) 2009 - Construction of a secondary dwelling - Approved
- DA0291/17-180 Glenidol Road OAKVILLE-Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0376/17-7 Westbury Road GROSE VALE -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – Garage - Approved
- DA0385/17-9 Heather Place WILBERFORCE-Retrospective Application - SEPP (Affordable Rental Housing) 2009 - Secondary Dwelling - Approved
- DA0434/17-9 Freeman Road AGNES BANKS -Dwelling House - Construction of a dwelling house with an attached garage and a detached outbuilding - Approved
- DA0468/17-292 Pitt Town Road PITT TOWN -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0474/17 - 65 Mitchell Drive GLOSSODIA -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Construction of an outbuilding - Approved
- DA0476/17 - 81 Kurmond Road WILBERFORCE-Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0490/17 - 67 Baileys Lane KURRAJONG HILLS -Dual Occupancy (Attached) - Approved
- DA0492/17 - 357 Old Stock Route Road OAKVILLE -Tree Removal & Pruning – Removal of two trees and pruning of two trees - Approved
- DA0509/17 - 180 Golden Valley Drive GLOSSODIA -Dwelling House - Alterations, Additions and Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0525/17 - 65 Arthur Phillip Drive NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House - Alterations, Additions, Swimming Pool and Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0551/17-4 Curtis Road MULGRAVE -Vehicle Sales or Hire Premises - Construction of mezzanine level - Approved
- DA0561/17 - 2 Gormley Street FREEMANS REACH -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0575/17 - 50 Robertson Street KURRAJONG -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – Outbuilding - Approved
- S960110/17 - 32 Archer Lane WINDSOR DOWNS -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0638/16 - Design Amendments - Approved
- S960141/16 - 26 Bowen Mountain Road GROSE VALE -Modification of Development Consent No DA0340/16 - Retaining Wall Design Amendments – Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
LEASE - COMMUNITY LAND - JR 0554
Richmond Tennis Complex, Windsor Street, Richmond
In accordance with Section 47 of the Local Government Act 1993, Hawkesbury City Council proposes to grant a lease in respect of community land, as follows:
Property: Part Lot 2 in DP 1062683, Richmond Tennis Complex, Windsor Street Richmond
Lease Term: 5 Years
Permitted Use: Tennis Association including coaching school
Lessee: Hawkesbury District Tennis Association Inc.
Written submissions relating to this proposal may be made to Council by 5pm on 4 January 2018. Submissions should be addressed to Hawkesbury City Council, PO Box 146, Windsor.
Enquiries regarding this matter should be referred to Council’s Property Officer on (02) 4560 4435 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday 12 Ordinary 6.30 pm
Page ID: 98843