13 July 2017
Consulting the Community
Food Handling Seminar
Council is working to improve food safety in the food businesses and homes in the Hawkesbury. Currently, there are millions of cases of foodborne illness that affect Australia each year. People working or seeking to work in the food industry, and residents concerned about food safety, are encouraged to come along to Council’s Food Handling Seminar. The next course will be held on Wednesday, 26 July 2017 from 10am to 1pm at the Deerubbin Centre, 300 George Street, Windsor at a low cost of $53.50 per participant. The course covers personal hygiene, time and temperature, food preparation and storage, and cleaning and maintenance. Visit http://www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au/environment/health-and-safety/food-handling-training to book online. Booking is essential. For more information, visit www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au or contact Council’s Environmental Health Officer on (02) 4560 4444.
Tuesday 25 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 8 Ordinary 6.30PM
Roads Act 1993 Road Naming Proposal Associated with DA0637/15 Richmond
Notice is given that Hawkesbury City Council in accordance with the New South Wales Roads Act 1993 and by resolution dated 27 June 2017 is seeking public comment in regards to a road naming proposal associated with DA0637/15.
The proposed name is:
- Sandstone Place, Richmond
Submissions on the proposed name are invited and will be received by Council until 5pm on Wednesday, 9 August 2017. Submissions should be addressed to the General Manager and can be mailed to PO Box 146, Windsor NSW 2756, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please refer to www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au under Community Consultation for further information on the proposed road name.
Any comments about this proposal may contain information that is personal, such as information that identifies you, etc., for the purposes of the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act, 1998. The purpose of collecting this information is to assist Council in obtaining the views of the community. The information may also be made available to third parties in accordance with the relevant legislation. The submission of personal information with your comments is voluntary but, if not provided, may affect consideration of such comments. The information will ultimately be stored in Council''s records system.
Enquiries: Spatial Information Co-ordinator (02) 4560 4530.
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 101 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0051/17 - 41 William Street NORTH RICHMOND - Recreation Facility (Indoor) - Construction of an Indoor Swimming Facility, Associated Car Park and Landscaped Area - Approved
- DA0091/17 - 289 Old East Kurrajong Road EAST KURRAJONG -Dwelling House, Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Outbuilding and Conversion of Existing Dwelling into Storage Area - Approved
- DA0128/17 - 100 Mileham Street SOUTH WINDSOR -Warehouse or Distribution Centre - Alterations to Existing Building and Use for Plant Distribution - Approved
- DA0138/17 - 5 Wetherill Crescent BLIGH PARK -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Approved
- DA0160/17 - 686-712 Springwood Road YARRAMUNDI -Educational Establishment – Communications Towers - Approved
- DA0184/17 - 98 Jacaranda Road KURRAJONG -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Swimming Pool - Approved
- DA0211/17 - 1222 Kurmond Road KURMOND -Retrospective Application - Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Approved
- DA0239/17 - 28 Pastoral Street PITT TOWN -Dwelling House - Approved
- DA0240/17 - 11 Marie Close BLIGH PARK-Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0247/17 -76 Panorama Crescent FREEMANS REACH -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – Garage - Approved
- DA0256/17 - 10 Rose Crescent GLOSSODIA-Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions, Outbuilding, Pergola and Deck - Approved
- DA0259/17 - 34 Blighton Road PITT TOWN-Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0270/17 - 1029 St Albans Road LOWER MACDONALD -Function Centre - Extension of the car park and the use of the former St Joseph''s Catholic Church building as a function centre - Refused
- DA0275/17 - 685A George Street SOUTH WINDSOR -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – Carport - Approved
- DA0299/17 - 1088 Kurmond Road NORTH RICHMOND -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – Awning - Approved
- DA0800/16 - 10 Inalls Lane RICHMOND -Subdivision - Two lot Torrens title subdivision-Approved
- DA0826/16-66 Wollombi Road, ST ALBANS -Dwelling House - Approved
- DA0857/16 - 5 Post Office Road EBENEZER-Rural Supplies and Rural Industries – Construction of a building and the extension of the existing building - Approved
- S960023/17 - 66 Luttrell Street HOBARTVILLE-Modification of Development Consent No.DA0222/15 - Change subdivision from Strata title to Torrens title - Approved
- S960026/17 - 44 Bowen Mountain Road BOWEN MOUNTAIN -Modification of Consent No. BA1012/96 - Design Amendments - Approved
- S960057/17 - 47 Reserve Road FREEMANS REACH -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0009/17 - Design Amendments - Approved
- S960060/17 - 148 Settlers Road LOWER MACDONALD -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0517/16 - Review Requirement Relating to Volume of On-Site Water Storage - Approved
- S960071/17-96 Grose Vale Road, NORTH RICHMOND -Modification of Development Consent No. DA0216/16 - Incorporation of Additional Approved Plans
- Section 96 Amendment - Modifications to the consent for a staged Torrens title subdivision - Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Compliance & Enforcement Officer - CP028RS
Temporary position – up to 12 months
Do you want to make a real contribution to the Hawkesbury community and work with a forward thinking team committed ensuring compliance with a range of public safety and environmental standards? Hawkesbury City Council is situated to the north west of Sydney in offers the perfect balance of lifestyle and opportunity.
We are looking for a motivated and customer focused person to join our Environment and Regulatory Services Team in the role of Compliance and Enforcement Officer.
This is a varied role where you will be responsible for carrying out the investigation of complaints, inspections, parking patrols and a range of enforcement and compliance activities.
The role requires an established background in investigation and enforcement, preferably in a local government environment or a related field. You will have a current driver’s licence, strong organisation skills and the demonstrated ability to negotiate and action resolutions to technical enquires and complaints and undertake compliance and enforcement activities. Tertiary qualifications in Local Government Law Enforcement would be an advantage.
This is a temporary position up to end June 2018.
Salary: Grade 12, with a commencing rate of pay of $1202.44 gross per 38hour week, plus superannuation and the opportunity to participate in a 9days fortnight working arrangement. A vehicle will be available for business use.
How to Apply: for further position details, including the selection criteria and how to apply using Council’s On-Line Job Application process, visit our website - www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au. For specific job enquiries contact Council's HR Coordinator, Nikki Griffiths on (02) 4560 4594.
Applications close 5pm 23 July 2017.
Applicants who do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for this position.
Council is committed to high ethical standards for staff and their dealings with the public which is reflected in our organisational Code of Conduct.
The canvassing of Councillors in relation to applications for employment will automatically disqualify the applicant from the process.
Page ID: 96064