27 July 2017
Tuesday 8 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 29 Ordinary 6.30PM
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 101 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0019/16 - 82 Pitt Town Road MCGRATHS HILL -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions and Structure Ancillary - Outdoor entertaining area - Approved
- DA0096/17 - 90 Hall Street PITT TOWN -Secondary dwelling - Approved
- DA0109/17 - 563 Freemans Reach Road FREEMANS REACH -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Demolition of Existing Outbuilding and Construction of Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0112/17 - 1416 Kurmond Road KURMOND -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0181/17 - 1 Vista Place KURRAJONG HEIGHTS -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – Carport - Approved
- DA0185/17 - 168 Terrace Road NORTH RICHMOND -Farm Building - Refused
- DA0220/17 - 14 Ski Lodge Road CUMBERLAND REACH -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Approved
- DA0224/17 - 327 Saunders Road OAKVILLE-Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Approved
- DA0229/17 - 51 Hawkesbury Street PITT TOWN -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0271/17 - 59 Moles Road WILBERFORCE -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Approved
- DA0294/17 - 54 Mitchell Drive GLOSSODIA -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Deck and Awning - Approved
- DA0296/17 - 35 Wellesley Street PITT TOWN -Dwelling House - Alterations & Additions - Approved
- DA0312/17 - 6 Sandstock Street PITT TOWN -Dwelling House, Outbuilding and Swimming Pool - Approved
- DA0313/16 - 16 Bells Road GROSE VALE -Use of Structure as Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0832/16 - 32 Speets Road OAKVILLE -Subdivision - Three lot Torrens title subdivision - Approved
- S960025/17 - 130 Ala Moana Road EAST KURRAJONG -Modification of Development Consent No. DA0817/10 - Design Amendments - Approved
- S960044/17 - 18/21 Vincents Road KURRAJONG -Modification of Development Consent No.M0844/98 - Design Amendments to dwelling on Lot 18 - Approved
- S960064/17 - 54 Hawkesbury Street PITT TOWN -Modification of Development Consent No. DA0102/17 - Design Amendments - Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Building and Development Officer - CP008BU
Salary negotiable depending on qualifications and experience
Hawkesbury is one of Sydney's largest and most picturesque local government areas spanning 2,800 square kilometres of national park, farm, village and town settings, with a population of 65,000. Offering a blend of urban and rural living within easy reach of Sydney, Parramatta and Penrith, the Hawkesbury is one of NSW best locations to live and work.
As part of the Development Services team you will be primarily responsible for the implementation of Council’s Swimming Pool Inspection Program and Fire Safety Program. There will also be opportunity to assist where necessary the Development Services Team with inspections of buildings under construction, processing of development applications and determination of Part 4A Certificates.
Energetic and team orientated, you must have relevant tertiary qualifications, a current drivers licence, together with demonstrated building surveying or development control experience. Excellent customer service skills, problem solving and analytical abilities are also necessary and accreditation under the NSW Building Professionals Board Accreditation Scheme would be an advantage.
How to Apply: - For further position details, including the selection criteria and how to apply using Council’s Online Job Application process, visit our website - www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au. For specific job enquiries contact Council's HR Coordinator, Nikki Griffiths on (02) 4560 4594.
Applications close 5pm Sunday 6 August 2017
Please note, the canvassing of Councillors in relation to this matter will automatically disqualify the applicant from this process.
Council is committed to high ethical standards for staff and their dealings with the public which is reflected in our organisational Code of Conduct.
Page ID: 96416