15 June 2017
Tuesday 27 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 11 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 27 Ordinary 6.30PM
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 101 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0016/17 - 26 Park Road MULGRAVE -Light Industries - Construction of 18 Factory Units, Associated Car Parking Access and Landscaped Area-Approved
- DA0028/17 - 2 College Street RICHMOND -Educational Establishment - Quadrangle and Western Courtyard Landscaping Works-Approved
- DA0143/17 - 81 Kurmond Road WILBERFORCE-Removal of 10 trees-Approved
- DA0155/17 - 27 Panorama Crescent FREEMANS REACH -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Extension to Detached Garage-Approved
- DA0161/17 - 3 Snailham Crescent SOUTH WINDSOR -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Demolition of Existing Outbuilding and Construction of Outbuilding-Approved
- DA0189/17 - 8 Penruddock Street SOUTH WINDSOR -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Outbuilding-Approved
- DA0200/17 - 49 Farmhouse Avenue PITT TOWN -Dwelling House and Swimming Pool-Approved
- DA0251/17 - 107 Wolseley Road OAKVILLE -Tree Removal-Refused
- DA0606/16 - 163 Pitt Town Bottoms Road, PITT TOWN BOTTOMS -Farm Building and Demolition of an existing Farm Building-Approved
- DA0635/14 - 1619B Bells Line Of Road KURRAJONG HEIGHTS -Dwelling House - Construction of a dwelling house - Approved
- DA0839/16 - Colo Heights Bushfire Station, 3016 Putty Road, COLO HEIGHTS -Emergency Services Facilities - Retrospective Alterations and Additions-Approved
- DA0848/16 - 114 Ham Street SOUTH WINDSOR - Removal of three trees-Approved
- CDC0007/17 - 10 Cliff Road FREEMANS REACH -Demolition of Swimming Pool-Approved
- S960029/17 - 23 Lukis Avenue RICHMOND -Modification of Development Consent No. DA0412/16 - Remove Restriction Relating to Retail Sales From Premises-Approved
- S960050/16 - 60 Argyle Street SOUTH WINDSOR -Section 96 Amendment - Modifications to the consent for the construction and operation of a depot
- Modification of Development Consent No. DA0807/14 - Amendment to Deferred Commencement Consent and design amendments-Approved
- S960154/16 - 96 Grose Vale Road, NORTH RICHMOND -Section 96 Amendment - Modifications to the consent for a Torrens title subdivision to create an additional 12 residential allotments and an open space reserve
- Modification of Development Consent No. DA0451/14 - Amendment to Required Road Construction Along Belmont Grove-Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Hawkesbury Regional Gallery
The 2016 Archibald Prize
Australia’s foremost portraiture prize continues till 2 July. Awarded to the best painting of a notable Australian, the Archibald Prize is a who’s who of Australian culture, from politicians and celebrities to sporting heroes and artists. The Prize awards $100,000 prize money for the winning artist. PLEASE NOTE, by arrangement with the Art Gallery of NSW this is a ticketed/paid event.
ENTRY: ADULTS $5, TEENS $3 FAMILY $15 (2 adults/3 teens), Gallery Members & Children under 12 FREE
Integrated Development Proposal
Shop 2, 70 George Street WINDSOR NSW 2756 (Lot 1 DP 1011887)
Hawkesbury City Council has received a development application for alterations and the fit out of Shop 2 at 70 George Street, Windsor. The applicant is Linh Phan and Hawkesbury City Council is the consent authority.
The proposed development is defined as ‘integrated development’ under Section 91 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 because an approval under the Heritage Act 1977 is required. The approval body for this referral is the NSW Heritage Office.
The development application and supporting information will be on public exhibition for the period 15 June 2017 to 17 July 2017. All plans and details may be inspected between 8:30am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday, at Council’s Administration Office, 366 George Street, Windsor.
During the exhibition period any person may make a submission in writing to Council in relation to the development application, quoting reference ‘DA0225/16’. Where a submission by way of objection is made, the grounds for objection are to be specified in the submission. Should you lodge a submission, your views will be taken into account as part of our assessment and a reply will be forwarded to you when the application is determined.
Please note that confidentiality is not available to objectors. The details of any submissions may be included in a Council report or forwarded to the applicant where it may help to resolve design or operational problems. Information (including copies of submissions) may also be released in accordance with Council’s Policy for Access to Information.
If you have any concerns about the proposal, it is suggested that you speak with the assessing officer so that all aspects may be fully discussed.
Enquiries: Andrew Johnston on (02) 4560 4549.
Administrative Support Officer -SS023CS
Permanent PT – 3 days pw to Tuesday - Thursday
We currently have a vacancy for a permanent part time Administrative Support Officer to join our Corporate Services and Governance Branch.
This position is ideal for an experienced Administrative Officer with excellent organisation and communication skills. In addition to general word processing duties you will be required to assist with a range of clerical tasks including, the production of brochures, agendas, minutes and reports for Council, all while adhering to strict deadlines.
To be successful in this role you must have a Certificate III in Office Administration or equivalent as well as previous experience in an office environment, outstanding PC skills - particularly with Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint; and the competence to offer software support to other users when requested. A high level of accuracy and attention to detail together with the flexibility to adapt to a wide range of tasks and the ability to communicate with all levels of staff across the organisation is also required.
Salary;- Grade 9, commencing rate of pay of $617.14 gross per week for 21 hours, plus 9.5% Superannuation.
How to Apply:- for further position details, including the selection criteria and how to apply, visit our website or contact Nikki Griffiths, Human Resources Coordinator on (02) 4560 4594.
Applicants who do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for this position.
Applications close 5pm Sunday, 18 June 2017.
Please note that the canvassing of Councillors in relation to this matter will automatically disqualify the applicant from this process.
Council is committed to high ethical standards for staff and their dealings with the public, which is reflected in our organisational Code of Conduct
Request for Quotation
Quotation for Provision of Catering Services - JR 0554
Quote No Q00010
Quotes are invited for the Provision of Catering Services and will be received up to 5pm on Friday, 30 June 2017.
Council is seeking Quotations from appropriately qualified and experienced organisations or individuals to provide catering services for a three year period in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Request for Quotation.
The Request for Quotation document can be downloaded here.
Quotes may only be submitted by the means described in the Request for Quote documents and must be received by the closing time. Late submissions will not be accepted.
The canvassing of Councillors will automatically disqualify the applicant from the process.
For further information, please contact Gordon Sainsbury, Tendering & Contracts Officer on (02) 4560 4470.
Page ID: 94999