22 June 2017
Consulting the Community
Singletons Reserve Draft Conservation Management Strategy Singletons Reserve, Kurrajong - Draft Conservation Management Strategy
The Draft Conservation Management Strategy for Singletons Reserve is now available for public comment. This Strategy identifies remnant structures and makes recommendations for future works and conservation of this significant site.
The Draft Strategy can be viewed at Council's Administration Office, 366 George Street, Windsor or Hawkesbury Library, Deerubbin Centre, 300 George Street, Windsor or Richmond Branch Library, 29 Market Street, Richmond. The Draft Strategy is also available on Council's website
Please address all comments in relation to this matter to the General Manager, Hawkesbury City Council titled 'Submission - Singletons Reserve Draft Conservation Management Strategy'
by Thursday, 27 July 2017 by mail or email:
Mail: PO Box 146,Windsor NSW 2756
For further information, please contact Council's Parks Project Officer on telephone (02) 4560 4524.
Tuesday 27 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 11 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 25 Ordinary 6.30PM
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 101 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0030/17 - 263 Freemans Reach Road FREEMANS REACH -Farm Building - Construction of a farm building - Approved
- DA0113/17 - 26 Rain Ridge Road KURRAJONG HEIGHTS -Dwelling House and Swimming Pool - Approved
- DA0178/17 - 316 Laws Farm Road CUMBERLAND REACH -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Outbuilding - Demolition of Existing Outbuilding and Constructing of Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0197/17 - 39 Dorothy Street FREEMANS REACH -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Deck and Awning - Approved
- DA0208/17 - 48 East Street KURRAJONG HEIGHTS -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Demolition of Existing Outbuilding and Construction of Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0209/17 - 6 Cleary Drive PITT TOWN -Dwelling House, Swimming Pool and Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0216/17 - 55 Cleary Drive PITT TOWN -Dwelling House - Approved
- DA0219/17 - 123 Carters Road GROSE VALE -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Deck and Pergola - Approved
- DA0221/17 - 313 Windsor Street RICHMOND -Tree Removal - Removal of Three Trees - Approved
- DA0226/17 - 377 Pitt Town Road PITT TOWN -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Swimming Pool - Approved
- DA0286/17 - 33 Cleary Drive PITT TOWN -Dwelling House with Attached Garage - Approved
- DA0287/17 - 29 Cleary Drive PITT TOWN -Dwelling House with Attached Garage - Approved
- DA0298/16 - 44 Wattle Street BOWEN MOUNTAIN -Dwelling House and Carport - Approved
- DA0582/15 - 631 Old Pitt Town Road OAKVILLE -Retrospective Application – Earthworks - Refused
- DA0667/16 - 4/20 Walker Street SOUTH WINDSOR -Retrospective - General Industry - Use of premises for repairing of caravans and associated signage - Approved
- DA0700/16 - 1 Moles Road WILBERFORCE -Tourist and Visitor Accommodation - Approved
- DA0854/16 - 82 Pitt Town Bottoms Road PITT TOWN BOTTOMS -Farm Building and Associated Earthworks - Refused
- DA0860/16 - 584 Lower Colo Road LOWER PORTLAND -Dwelling House, Outbuilding, New Access Drive Way and Conversion of Existing Dwelling for Use as a Home Occupation - Refused
- S960122/15 - 336 Spinks Road GLOSSODIA -Modification Application to Development Consent No.DA0240/14 - Increase capacity of Dams - Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Hawkesbury Regional Gallery
The 2016 Archibald Prize
Australia’s foremost portraiture prize opens on 19 May and continues till 2 July. Awarded to the best painting of a notable Australian, the Archibald Prize is a who’s who of Australian culture, from politicians and celebrities to sporting heroes and artists. The Prize awards $100,000 prize money for the winning artist.
PLEASE NOTE, by arrangement with the Art Gallery of NSW this is a ticketed/paid event.
ENTRY: ADULTS $5, TEENS $3 FAMILY $15 (2 adults/3 teens), Gallery Members & Children under 12 FREE
Page ID: 95003