8 June 2017
Tuesday 13 Extra- Ordinary- Operational Plan, including Budget 6.30PM
Tuesday 27 Ordinary 6.30PM
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 101 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0019/17 - 15 Stapylton Street NORTH RICHMOND -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - In Ground Swimming Pool - Approved
- DA0047/17 - 1 Wheelbarrow Ridge Road COLO HEIGHTS -Dwelling House - Demolition of Existing Dwelling House and Construction of Dwelling House - Approved
- DA0050/17 - 2312 Bells Line Of Road BILPIN -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Approved
- DA0066/17 - 78 March Street RICHMOND -Tree Removal - Removal of Seven Trees - Approved
- DA0137/17 - 108 Valley Ridges Road BILPIN -Dwelling House - Approved
- DA0142/17 - 42 Court Street WINDSOR -Removal of one tree - Approved
- DA0146/17 - 95 Stahls Road OAKVILLE -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – Carport - Approved
- DA0148/17 - 25 Chapel Street RICHMOND-Removal of four trees and pruning of one tree - Approved
- DA0149/17 - 116 Pitt Town Road MCGRATHS HILL -Removal of four trees - Approved
- DA0150/17 - 110 Hebron Road LOWER PORTLAND -Dwelling House - Alterations, Additions, Swimming Pool and Tennis Court - Approved
- DA0176/17 - 10 Golden Grove BLIGH PARK -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Carport-Approved
- DA0180/17 - 34 Andrew Thompson Drive MCGRATHS HILL-Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Demolition of Existing Swimming Pool and Construction of Swimming Pool - Approved
- DA0183/17 - 7 Smallwood Road MCGRATHS HILL-Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Approved
- DA0230/17 - 11 Panorama Crescent FREEMANS REACH -Tree Removal - Removal of Three Trees - Approved
- DA0742/16 - 133 Boomerang Drive GLOSSODIA -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Approved
- S960126/16 - 108 Grose Vale Road NORTH RICHMOND -Seniors Housing – Section 96 Amendment – Modifications to the consent for the construction of a seniors housing development
- Modification to Development Consent No. DA0852/08 - Modifications to the design of the Stage 2 community building and swimming pool - Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Hawkesbury Regional Gallery
The 2016 Archibald Prize
Australia’s foremost portraiture prize opens on 19 May and continues till 2 July. Awarded to the best painting of a notable Australian, the Archibald Prize is a who’s who of Australian culture, from politicians and celebrities to sporting heroes and artists. The Prize awards $100,000 prize money for the winning artist.
PLEASE NOTE, by arrangement with the Art Gallery of NSW this is a ticketed/paid event.
ENTRY: ADULTS $5, TEENS $3 FAMILY $15 (2 adults/3 teens), Gallery Members & Children under 12 FREE
Page ID: 94566