16 March 2017
Tuesday 28 Ordinary 6.30pm
Monday 10 Extra-Ordinary - Draft Operational Plan including Budget 6.30pm
Tuesday 11 Ordinary 6.30pm
Maintenance and Emergency Repair of SCADA and PLC Communication Systems - Tender No T00056
Tenders are invited for maintenance services and emergency call out for Council’s wastewater SCADA and communication systems and will be received up to 3pm on Wednesday, 5 April 2017.
Council has two wastewater treatment plants located at McGraths Hill and South Windsor, 21 major and 3 minor wastewater pumping stations and 9 recycle water meters that use PLC and multitrode communication and are connected to SCADA.
The continuous and uninterrupted operation of these components of the sewerage system is critical to operational performance and to Hawkesbury Council meeting its EPA licence requirements.
The failure of these components or malfunction is unpredictable and usually urgent.
Incorporating an arrangement for regular maintenance with emergency repair call out service will reduce reactive maintenance service and costs.
This Tender Agreement for the Maintenance and Emergency Repair of SCADA and the PLC communication system seeks to provide a more cost effective solution to Council and a more reliable and continuous and uninterrupted operation of the Systems
Tender documents are available for free at https://tenders.nsw.gov.au/wsroc/ or at Council’s Administration Office at 366 George Street, Windsor from Tuesday, 14 March 2017 for a non-refundable fee of $110 (inclusive of GST).
Tenders may only be submitted by the means described in the tender documents and must be received by the closing time. Late tenders will not be accepted.
Please note there is a Compulsory Site inspection (Pre-Tender meeting) to be held on Thursday, 23 March 2017 at 8am at 366 George Street, Windsor NSW.
The canvassing of Councillors will automatically disqualify the applicant from the tender process.
For further information, please contact Council's Contracts and Tendering Officer on telephone (02) 4560 4470.
Consulting the Community
Draft Redbank Precinct Community Land Plan of Management and Peel Park Master Plan
The draft Plan of Management for Community Land within the Redbank Precinct at North Richmond is now available for public comment. This plan sets guidelines for the future permitted usage and management of the reserves, including a Master Plan for the proposed development of Peel Park. Additionally, names for future reserves are proposed and comment is sought on appropriate names for the reserve along Redbank Creek.
The Draft Plan can be viewed at Council's Administration Office at 366 George Street, Windsor; Windsor Central Library; Richmond Library; and via Council's website at www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au
Please address all comments in relation to this matter to the General Manager, Hawkesbury City Council titles 'Submission - Draft Redbank Precinct Community Plan of Management' by Wednesday, 19 April 2017:
Mail: PO Box 146, WINDSOR NSW 2756 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au Online: via Council’s Community Engagement site.
For further information please contact Council's Parks and Recreation Manager on (02) 4560 4507.
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 101 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0012/17 - 486 Creek Ridge Road FREEMANS REACH -Tree Removal - Removal of five trees - Approved
- DA0014/17 - 117 Bells Road GROSE VALE -Tree Removal - Removal of four trees-Approved
- DA0273/15 - 142 Boundary Road OAKVILLE -Dwelling House - Conversion of an outbuilding to a dwelling house - Approved
- DA0577/16 - 149 Edwards Road RICHMOND LOWLANDS -Dwelling House - Construction of a dwelling house and carport - Approved
- DA0642/15 - 1029 St Albans Road LOWER MACDONALD -Tourist and Visitor Accommodation - Retrospective - Use of the premises as tourist and visitor accommodation
Originally submitted as: Function Centre and Tourist and Visitor Accommodation - Retrospective - Use of the premises as a function centre and tourist and visitor accommodation, and the extension of a car park - Approved
- DA0682/16 - 3-4 Lukis Avenue RICHMOND -Change of use - Vehicle Repair Station - Refused
- DA0689/16 - 70 Warrigal Road KURRAJONG -Structure Ancillary to a Dwelling – Construction of an outbuilding and awning - Refused
- DA0690/16 - 554 Grose Vale Road GROSE VALE-Dwelling House - Approved
- DA0708/16-13 Browns Road KURRAJONG -Dwelling House - Alterations & Additions, Outbuilding & Inground Pool - Approved
- DA0710/16 - 59 Mountain View Close KURRAJONG HILLS -Dwelling Ancillary Development - Retrospective - Retaining wall - Approved
- DA0735/16 - 6 Stapylton Street NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House with attached Secondary Dwelling -under SEPP Affordable Housing - Approved
- DA0748/16 -16 Townsend Road NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House – Construction of a dwelling house with attached garage - Approved
- DA0778/16 - 129 Windsor Street RICHMOND -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Swimming Pool - Approved
- DA0810/16 - 176 Fisher Road MARAYLYA -Dwelling House - Construction of Dwelling, Outbuilding and Garage and Demolition of Existing Dwelling, Outbuilding and Carport - Approved
- DA0815/16 - 5 Bellbird Crescent BOWEN MOUNTAIN -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Approved
- DA0829/16 - 572 Terrace Road FREEMANS REACH -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – Awnings - Approved
- DA0830/16 - 353 Lieutenant Bowen Drive BOWEN MOUNTAIN NSW 2753-Dwelling House - Alterations & Additions - Approved
- DA0836/16 - 27 Mountain Lagoon Road BILPIN -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0840/16 - 4 Pitt Town Bottoms Road PITT TOWN -Registered Club - Animal Petting Enclosure - Approved
- DA0849/16 - 2 Cleary Drive PITT TOWN -Dwelling House, Carport and Swimming Pool - Approved
- S960138/16-70 Warrigal Road, KURRAJONG -Modification of Development Consent No. DA0550/14 - Design Amendments - Approved
- S960147/16 - 167 Ham Street, SOUTH WINDSOR -Section 96 Amendment - Depot - Modifications to the consent for alterations and additions to the depot building and the construction of a car park
Modification of Development Consent No DA0035/16 - Amendment to Extent of Required Road Construction - Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 50pm Monday to Friday.
Environmental Health Officer - CP015RS
Salary neg from $70K pa + 9.5% Super + 9 day fortnight + Leaseback Vehicle
Hawkesbury City Council is facing an exciting new future, full of opportunities. We are committed to the implementation of our Fit for the Future Plan to make Council sustainable by 2019/2020. Our team has passion and enthusiasm and we are looking for like-minded people to join us on this journey. You must be open to fresh ideas, committed to progressing new initiatives and be driven to provide the very best service to our community.
We are currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Environmental Health Officer to join our Environment and Regulatory Services team. This position will make a real contribution to the Hawkesbury Community and play an important role in educating our community and applying Environmental Health practices proactively. Duties will include functions such as pollution control, public health, inspection of food premises, policy development and general administration.
It is essential that you have a relevant degree, a current driver’s licence, together with a solid working knowledge of Local Government and Protection of the Environment Operations Acts.
How to Apply:- for further position details, including the selection criteria and how to apply using Council’s Online Job Application process, visit our website. For specific job enquiries contact Council's HR Coordinator, Nikki Griffiths on 4560 4594.
Applicants who do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for this position.
Applications close 5pm, Sunday 26 March 2017
Please note that the canvassing of Councillors in relation to this matter will automatically disqualify the applicant from this process.
Council is committed to high ethical standards for staff and their dealings with the public, which is reflected in our organisational Code of Conduct
Gardener - Readvertised - IS022PR
Council is looking for a qualified Gardener to join our Parks and Recreation Branch. Working as part of a small team, you will be responsible for assisting with all aspects of Council's parks development and maintenance programs. Applicants should have demonstrated work experience in horticulture/arboriculture including: the planting and maintenance of trees, shrubs and floral displays with a strong emphasis on planning & design; maintenance of parks, sports fields and reserves; turf maintenance and renovation.
Essential requirements include a relevant certificate/trade qualification in horticulture or equivalent, a WH&S General Induction Certification, a Class C Drivers Licence, and sound knowledge of plant and machinery operation. Good communication and teamwork skills are a priority. A chemical certificate would be desirable.
Salary:- Grade 8 with a commencing rate of pay of $987.48 gross per 38 hour week plus an Industry Allowance of $14.82 per week, superannuation and the opportunity to progress through Council's Salary System.
Excellent working conditions apply including participation in a nine-day fortnight working agreement.
Applications close 5pm, Sunday 26 March 2017.
How to Apply:- For further position details, including the selection criteria and how to apply using Council’s Online Job Application process, visit our website - www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au. For specific job enquiries contact Council's HR Coordinator, Nikki Griffiths on 4560 4594.
Applicants who do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for this position.
Please note the canvassing of Councillors in relation to this matter will automatically disqualify the applicant from the process.
Page ID: 90048