25 May 2017
Tuesday 30 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 13 Extra- Ordinary- Operational Plan, including Budget 6.30PM
Tuesday 27 Ordinary 6.30PM
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined.
- DA0021/17 - 93 Arthur Phillip Drive NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0115/17 - 26 O'Dea Place NORTH RICHMOND -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Swimming Pool-Approved
- DA0119/17 - 378 Pitt Town Road PITT TOWN -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Outbuilding Extension - Approved
- DA0127/17 - 62A Bathurst Street PITT TOWN -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Swimming Pool - Approved
- DA0133/17 - 26 Grono Farm Road WILBERFORCE -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Cabana and fence - Approved
- DA0135/17 - 107 Menin Road OAKVILLE -Dwelling House - Approved
- DA0136/17 - 107 Menin Road OAKVILLE –Demolition - Approved
- DA0140/17 - 24 Garfield Street MCGRATHS HILL -Section 68 - Installation of Combustion Heater - Approved
- DA0796/16 - 431 East Kurrajong Road EAST KURRAJONG -Intensive Plant Agriculture and Rural Worker's Dwelling - Construction of a nutrient pond, use of part of the existing farm building as a rural worker's dwelling and the operation of a market garden - Approved
- S960003/17 - 216 Edwards Road RICHMOND LOWLANDS -Section 96 Amendment - Dwelling House - Modifications to the consent for alterations and additions to the dwelling house-Approved
- S960008/17-96 Grose Vale Road, NORTH RICHMOND -Modification of Development Consent No. DA0104/16 - Relocation of Dwelling - Approved
- S960020/17 - 2 Day Street WINDSOR -Section 96 Amendment - Health Services Facility - Modifications to the consent for the construction of a building comprising of educational and training facilities and student accommodation
- Modification of Development Consent No. DA0586/13 - Provision of Additional Car Parking and Amended Landscaping Design - Approved
- S960021/17 - 67 Avoca Road GROSE WOLD -Modification of Development Consent No. DA0217/15 - Amendment to Approved Subdivision Layout - Approved
- S960028/17 - 21 Cedar Ridge Road, KURRAJONG -Modification of Development Consent No. DA0443/16 - Amendment to Building Orientation - Approved
- S960036/17 - 18 Jamison Crescent, NORTH RICHMOND -Modification of Development Consent No. DA0514/16 - Relocation of Swimming Pool - Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Hawkesbury Regional Gallery
The 2016 Archibald Prize
Australia’s foremost portraiture prize opens on 19 May and continues till 2 July. Awarded to the best painting of a notable Australian, the Archibald Prize is a who’s who of Australian culture, from politicians and celebrities to sporting heroes and artists. The Prize awards $100,000 prize money for the winning artist. PLEASE NOTE, by arrangement with the Art Gallery of NSW this is a ticketed/paid event.
ENTRY: ADULTS $5, TEENS $3 FAMILY $15 (2 adults/3 teens), Gallery Members & Children under 12 FREE
Hawkesbury SMALL BUSINESS WEEK - JR 0554
(5 - 9 June 2017)
Local business is a vital contributor to our Hawkesbury community and economy. Hawkesbury City Council will host workshops to help businesses improve their skills in running a business every day. Local business owners, employers and employees are welcome to attend and learn some new skills.
Business skills workshops provided by program partners: Western Sydney Business Centre and State Government agencies.
For your small business week program that includes workshops, and to book, contact Fiona Mann at Council on (02) 4560 4579 or Fiona.firstname.lastname@example.org
Page ID: 93937