16 November 2017
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined.
Notice under Section 101 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0225/16-70 George Street WINDSOR-Take Away Food and Drink Premises - Alterations and fitout of take away food and drink premises at Shop 2-Approved
- DA0363/17-400 Comleroy Road KURRAJONG -Telecommunications Facility - Installation of NBN Fixed Wireless Facility-Approved
- DA0364/17-167 Blaxlands Ridge Road BLAXLANDS RIDGE -Telecommunications Facility - Installation of NBN Fixed Wireless Facility-Approved
- DA0416/17-32 Glengarry Place PITT TOWN -Dwelling House and Outbuilding-Approved
- DA0427/17-74 Bathurst Street PITT TOWN-Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0436/17-16 Bowman Street RICHMOND-Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Demolition of Existing Garage and Construction of Garage with Awning-Approved
- DA0451/17-8 Glengarry Place PITT TOWN -Dwelling House and Secondary Dwelling under SEPP (Affordable Rental Housing) 2009-Approved
- DA0463/17-4 Archer Lane WINDSOR DOWNS-Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Outbuilding and Tree Removal-Approved
- DA0496/17-216 Edwards Road RICHMOND LOWLANDS-Tree Removal-Approved
- DA0510/17-3/37 William Street, NORTH RICHMOND -Light Industry - Operation of a retail sales outlet ancillary to the distillery-Approved
- S960075/17-29A Greenway Crescent, WINDSOR -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0093/15 - Design Amendments-Approved
- S960092/17-26 Park Road MULGRAVE -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0016/17 - Design Amendments-Approved
- S960094/17-741 George Street SOUTH WINDSOR -Modification of Development Consent DA0011/17 - Creation of Easement for Stormwater Drainage over Adjoining Property-Approved
- S960098/17-1521 St Albans Road ST ALBANS -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0311/13 - Amendment to Water Storage Requirements-Approved
- S960114/17-1 Dungullin Way EAST KURRAJONG -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0632/15 - Design Amendments-Approved
- S960130/16-1280 Bells Line Of Road KURRAJONG HEIGHTS -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0641/08 - Design Amendments involving Deletion of Car Wash Bay Area, Increase to Convenience Store Area, Additional Car Parking, Relocation of Petrol Pumps, Relocation of Service Station Signage, and Alteration to Acoustic Fence.-Refused
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Register your Christmas event
Hawkesbury City Council is looking for community groups, churches, sporting organisations and schools that hold events for Christmas to be part of a Christmas Calendar of events for the Hawkesbury.
The program of events will be publicised through Council’s channels and will include advertisements, flyers and banners.
Promoting Christmas events in the calendar provides organisations the unique opportunity to reach a wider audience and it is FREE. It is also a positive opportunity to promote events in the Hawkesbury to our surrounding communities.
To submit details about your event for the Christmas Calendar, visit www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au and complete the registration form. Forms must be submitted by 5pm Friday, 17 November 2017 to be included.
For any queries on the Christmas Calendar of events please contact Council’s Events Coordinator on 4560 4404 or email email@example.com
Works Operations Assistant - Roads & Drainage IS005CM
Works Operations Assistant – Roads and Drainage
We are looking for a suitably qualified and experienced person with supervisory and hands on practical experience to assist with civil construction projects within Council’s Construction & Maintenance Branch.
This position will investigate maintenance requests and recommend appropriate action as well as supervising contractors, staff, special projects and sealing programs.
Council provides excellent working conditions including a nine-day fortnight working arrangement.
Commencing Salary: Grade 12, $1202.44 per 38 hour week, plus an Adverse Working Conditions Allowance of $15.40 per week, and 9.5% superannuation and the opportunity to progress through Council''s Salary System.
A restricted private use vehicle is currently available with the position, however it is not a condition of employment.
How to apply: For further position details, including the selection criteria and how to apply, visit our website www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au or if you do not have access to our website call Council''s Human Resources Coordinator on 4560 4444.
Applications close 5pm Sunday, 26 November 2017.
Applicants who do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for this position.
The canvassing of Councillors in relation to applications for employment will automatically disqualify the applicant from the process.
Governor Phillip Reserve and Boat Ramp
Notice is given that Governor Phillip Reserve and boat ramp will be closed to the general public on Saturday, 18 and Sunday, 19 November 2017 as exclusive use has been granted to NSW Ski Federation Ltd for the 2017 Bridge to Bridge Water Ski Classic.
Tuesday 28 Ordinary 6.30 pm
DECEMBER 12 Ordinary 6.30 pm
Page ID: 98825