2 November 2017
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined.
Notice under Section 101 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0029/17-432 Bells Line Of Road KURMOND -Child Care Centre - Construction of a detached child care centre addition, car park and driveway-Approved
- DA0044/17-28 Cleary Drive PITT TOWN-Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0177/17-283 Pitt Town Bottoms Road PITT TOWN BOTTOMS -Farm Building-Approved
- DA0249/16-76B Griffins Road TENNYSON -Retrospective Application - Animal Boarding and Training Establishment – Operation of an animal boarding and training establishment and the use of a former dwelling as worker’s accommodation-Approved
- DA0361/17-42 Bourke Street RICHMOND -Community Facility - Installation of Boundary Fence-Approved
- DA0383/17-397 Pitt Town Road PITT TOWN -Dwelling House - Alterations and additions to the dwelling house and the construction of an outbuilding-Approved
- DA0390/17-14 Jamison Crescent NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0452/17-20 Wimbow Place SOUTH WINDSOR -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions-Approved
- DA0457/17-123 Comleroy Road KURRAJONG -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Outbuilding-Approved
- DA0479/17-216 Edwards Road RICHMOND LOWLANDS -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Swimming Pool-Approved
- DA0484/17-252 Tennyson Road TENNYSON -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Gazebo and Swimming Pool-Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Consulting The Community
Public Exhibition of Draft Supplementary Resourcing Strategy 2017-2027, and Draft Supplementary Delivery Program 2017-2021
Exhibition of Draft Supplementary Resourcing Strategy 2017–2027, and Draft Supplementary Delivery Program 2017–2021 Following a three stage inter-connected Fit For The Future community engagement process including Listening to Our Community – Council Services, The Hawkesbury 2036 It’s Our Future, and Investing in Your Future the following key documents have been prepared in order to resource the future:
- Draft Supplementary Resourcing Strategy 2017–2027
- Draft Supplementary Delivery Program 2017–2021
The Draft Supplementary Resourcing Strategy 2017–2027 consists of three interrelated elements including Long Term Financial Planning, Asset Management Planning and Workforce Planning. The Draft Supplementary Resourcing Strategy 2017–2027 also plays a role in resourcing the achievement of the Draft Supplementary Delivery Program 2017–2021 and future Operational Plans. The Draft Supplementary Delivery Program 2017–2021 turns the strategic goals within the Hawkesbury Community Strategic Plan 2017–2036 into actions. It is Council’s commitment to the Community Strategic Plan and details which issues within its area of responsibility that Council will act upon during its four year term of office. The Draft Supplementary plans will be on public exhibition for the period Friday, 13 October 2017 to Friday, 10 November 2017. You can view the supplementary plans:
In person at:
- Council’s Administrative Building 366 George Street, Windsor
- Hawkesbury Central Library 300 George Street, Windsor
- Richmond Branch Library 29 West Market Street, Richmond
- North Richmond Community Centre 33 William Street, North Richmond
On the web:
Provide comments on Council’s online community engagement site:
Residents can discuss the supplementary plans:
- 2 November 6pm–8pm: Stan Stevens Room Deerubbin Centre, 366 George Street, Windsor
- 6 November 3pm–5:30pm: North Richmond Community Centre, 33 William Street, North Richmond
Written submissions regarding the Draft Supplementary
Resourcing Strategy 2017–2027, and Draft Supplementary
Delivery Program 2017–2021 may be made any time
to Council during the exhibition period and can be
sent to Council by any of the following methods:
- Mail: PO Box 146,Windsor NSW 2756
- Fax: (02) 4587 7740
- Email: email@example.com
- Via Council’s online community engagement site www.yourhawkesbury-yoursay.com.au
Please make reference to ‘Draft Supplementary Resourcing Strategy Submission’, or ‘Draft Supplementary Delivery Program Submission’ at the top of your submission. For any enquiries regarding the Draft Supplementary Resourcing Strategy 2017–2027, or Draft Supplementary Delivery Program 2017–2021, please contact Council on (02) 4560 4444. Should you lodge a submission, it will be considered, along with any other submissions received and may be
included in Council’s meeting business paper. Your submission, including any personal information, is accessible by any person upon written application, subject to Council’s Privacy Management Plan and the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009. The inclusion of personal information in your submission is voluntary but, if not provided, may affect consideration of the submission. The information will ultimately be stored in Council’s records system.
Integrated Development Proposal
Lot 13 DP 808000, 12 Merindah Way KURRAJONG NSW 2758
Hawkesbury City Council has received a development application for - Retrospective Application - Extensive Agriculture - Earthworks and Landfill at the above property. The applicant is Mark Anthony Cefai. Hawkesbury City Council is the consent authority.
The proposed development is defined as integrated development under Section 91 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 because an approval under the Water Management Act 2000 is required. The approval body is the Department of Primary Industries.
The development application and supporting information will be on public exhibition for the period 02/11/2017 to 04/12/2017. All plans and details may be inspected between 8:30am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday, at Council''s Administration Office, 366 George Street, Windsor.
During the exhibition period any person may make a submission in writing to Council in relation to the development application, quoting reference DA0580/17. Where a submission by way of objection is made, the grounds for objection are to be specified in the submission. Should you lodge a submission, your views will be taken into account as part of our assessment and a reply will be forwarded to you when the application is determined.
Please note that confidentiality is not available to objectors. The details of any submissions may be included in a Council report or forwarded to the applicant where it may help to resolve design or operational problems. Information (including copies of submissions) may also be released in accordance with Council Policy for Access to Information.
If you have any concerns about the proposal, it is suggested that you speak with the assessing officer so that all aspects may be fully discussed. Matters such as privacy, overshadowing and impact on adjoining owners are a normal part of our assessment.
Enquiries: Nicholas Powers on (02) 4560 4539.
Presentation of Financial Statements as per Section 418 (3) of the Local Government Act.
In accordance with Section 418 (3) of the Local Government Act, 1993, Hawkesbury City Council
advises that the Ordinary Council Meeting to be held on 14 November 2017 will include the presentation of the audited Financial Statements and the Auditor's Reports for the financial year ending 30 June 2017.
A summary of the Financial Statements is provided below:
Total Income from Continuing Operations 90,040 86,126
Total Expenses from Continuing Operations 76,266 79,814
Operating Result from Continuing Operations 17,774 6,312
Net Operating Result for the year 17,774 6,312
Net Operating Result before Grants & Contributions provided for Capital Purposes (1,051) (11,974)
Statement of Financial Position
Total Current Assets 51,537 51,898
Total Current Liabilities (18,886) (17,629)
Total Non Current Assets 980,789 965,526
Total Non Current Liabilities (7,681) (7,420)
Total Equity 1,005,759 992,375
Other Financial Information
Operating Performance Ratio (%) -6.61% -10.16%
Own Source Operating Revenue Ratio (%) 68.44% 70.51%
Unrestricted Current Ratio 3.30x 3.64x
Debt Service Cover Ratio 11.54x 9.61x
Rates, Annual Charges, Interest & Extra Charges Outstanding Ratio (%) 5.46% 5.44%
Cash Expense Coverage Ratio (%) 8.91mths 8.40mths
In accordance with Section 420 of the Local Government Act, 1993, any person may make a submission in writing to Council with respect to the Council''s Audited Financial Statements or the Auditor''s Reports.
Copies of the audited Financial Statements and the Auditor''s Reports may be inspected at Council’s Office at 366 George Street, Windsor. They may also be viewed on Council’s website at www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au.
Submissions close one week after the above Public Meeting has been held.
Tuesday 14 Ordinary 6.30 pm
Tuesday 28 Ordinary 6.30 pm
Page ID: 98813