30 November 2017
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined.
Notice under Section 101 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0203/17 - 41 Wheelbarrow Ridge Road COLO HEIGHTS -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0388/17 - 167 Burralow Road KURRAJONG HEIGHTS -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0473/17 - 70A Nutmans Road GROSE WOLD -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0486/17 - 10 Raven Place SOUTH WINDSOR -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Approved
- DA0498/17 - 44 Loder Crescent SOUTH WINDSOR -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Approved
- DA0502/17 - 12 Marlene Street FREEMANS REACH -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – Garage - Approved
- DA0518/17 - 22 Cleary Drive PITT TOWN -Dwelling House - Approved
- DA0526/17 - 20 Woodburn Road KURRAJONG -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions-Approved
- DA0528/17 - 540 Grose Vale Road GROSE VALE -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Water Tank - Approved
- DA0532/17 - 80 Arthur Phillip Drive NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0555/17 - 25 Cleary Drive PITT TOWN -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0558/17 - 339 Coobah Road EAST KURRAJONG -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0568/17 - 156 Coromandel Road EBENEZER -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions, Deck, Awning and Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0609/17 - Upper Macdonald Road UPPER MACDONALD -Private Burial Site-Approved
- CDC0021/17-468 Scheyville Road, MARAYLYA -HCC Issued Complying Development Certificate – Shed - Approved
- S960102/17 - 44 Wells Street PITT TOWN-Modification of Development Consent No. DA0827/14 - Extension of Earthworks onto 54 Wells Street to Reinstate Drainage Channel - Approved
- S960103/17 - 19 Old Bells Line Of Road KURRAJONG -Modification of Development Consent No.M0844/98 - Design Amendments to dwelling on Lot 20 - Approved
- S960104/17 - 16/21 Vincents Road KURRAJONG -Modification of Development Consent No.M0844/98 - Design Amendments to dwelling on Lot 16 - Approved
- S960107/17 - 484B Comleroy Road KURRAJONG -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0236/15 - Provision of Retaining Walls - Approved
- S960120/17 - 11 Rain Ridge Road KURRAJONG HEIGHTS -Modification of Development Consent No. DA0549/11 - Move Requirements for Work as Executed Plan and Confirmation of Access Location to Final Occupation Certificate Stage - Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
INTERGRATED DEVELOPMENT PROPOSAL
Lot 2 DP 1086852, 57 Geakes Road FREEMANS REACH NSW 2756
Hawkesbury City Council has received a development application for - Intensive Plant Agriculture - Proposed Market Garden, Farm Building, Two Water Storage Facilities and Tree Removal at the above property. The applicant is Urban City Planning. Hawkesbury City Council is the consent authority.
The proposed development is defined as integrated development under Section 91 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 because an approval under the Water Management Act 2000 is required. The approval body is the NSW Office of Water.
The development application and supporting information will be on public exhibition for the period 30/11/2017 to 02/01/2018. All plans and details may be inspected between 8:30am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday, at Council''s Administration Office, 366 George Street, Windsor.
During the exhibition period any person may make a submission in writing to Council in relation to the development application, quoting reference DA0654/17. Where a submission by way of objection is made, the grounds for objection are to be specified in the submission. Should you lodge a submission, your views will be taken into account as part of our assessment and a reply will be forwarded to you when the application is determined.
Please note that confidentiality is not available to objectors. The details of any submissions may be included in a Council report or forwarded to the applicant where it may help to resolve design or operational problems. Information (including copies of submissions) may also be released in accordance with Council Policy for Access to Information.
If you have any concerns about the proposal, it is suggested that you speak with the assessing officer so that all aspects may be fully discussed. Matters such as privacy, overshadowing and impact on adjoining owners are a normal part of our assessment.
Enquiries: William Pillon on (02) 4560 4424.
Tuesday 12 Ordinary 6.30 pm
Page ID: 98837