9 November 2017
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined.
Notice under Section 101 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0199/17-21 Carinya Close EAST KURRAJONG-Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions, Outbuilding, Swimming Pool and Home Industry-Approved
- DA0340/17-100 Schofield Road PITT TOWN -Dwelling House - Alterations and additions to the dwelling house and the addition of an awning to the outbuilding-Approved
- DA0362/17-2/433 Grose Vale Road GROSE VALE -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0435/17-9 Lindsay Place RICHMOND -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Carport and Outbuilding-Approved
- DA0438/17-237 Windsor Street RICHMOND -Business Premises - External Signage-Approved
- DA0465/17-4/6 Charles Street NORTH RICHMOND -Vehicle Repair Station – Use of Unit 4 as a Vehicle Repair Station-Approved
- DA0470/17-100 Cedar Ridge Road KURRAJONG -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Outbuilding-Approved
- DA0493/17-27 Ross Street WINDSOR -Tree Removal-Approved
- DA0507/17-88 Pitt Street RICHMOND-Structure Ancillary to a Dwelling House - Demolition of the existing garage and the construction of garage and carport-Approved
- DA0508/17-48 Kurrajong Road KURRAJONG-Dwelling House - Alterations, Additions and Carport-Approved
- DA0514/17-133 Mitchell Drive GLOSSODIA-Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions-Approved
- DA0685/16-213 Commercial Road VINEYARD-Planning Panel - Caravan Park - Alterations and additions to the caravan park including 247 long term sites, community building, associated facilities, pool and landscaping-Refused
- DA0850/16-129 Old Bells Line Of Road KURRAJONG -Alterations and Additions to Nursing Home-Approved
- S960091/17-398 East Kurrajong Road EAST KURRAJONG -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0809/14 - Change in Water Storage Capacity and Provision of Retaining Wall-Approved
- S960099/17-524 Settlers Road LOWER MACDONALD -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0049/17 - Change to Floor Level and Design Amendments-Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Register your Christmas event
Hawkesbury City Council is looking for community groups, churches, sporting organisations and schools that hold events for Christmas to be part of a Christmas Calendar of events for the Hawkesbury.
The program of events will be publicised through Council’s channels and will include advertisements, flyers and banners.
Promoting Christmas events in the calendar provides organisations the unique opportunity to reach a wider audience and it is FREE. It is also a positive opportunity to promote events in the Hawkesbury to our surrounding communities.
To submit details about your event for the Christmas Calendar, visit www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au and complete the registration form. Forms must be submitted by 5pm Friday, 17 November 2017 to be included.
For any queries on the Christmas Calendar of events please contact Council’s Events Coordinator on 4560 4404 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sewer Main Rehabilitation and Investigation
Tender No T00063
Tenders are invited for Sewer Main Rehabilitation and Investigation and will be received up to 3pm on Tuesday, 28 November 2017.
This contract is for the carrying out of all works associated with the inspection, design, manufacture, supply and delivery to site, installation and testing of an acceptable structural sewer liner and structural patch repairs for specified sewer mains of catchment ‘V’ located in South Windsor. The works also include CCTV survey, asset condition assessment and reporting of specified sewer mains of catchment ‘V’.
Tender documents are available free from WSROC e-tendering website at https://tenders.nsw.gov.au/wsroc/ or at Council’s Administration Building at 366 George Street, Windsor for a non-refundable fee of $100 (incl. GST) from Tuesday, 7 November 2017.
Tenders may only be submitted by the means described in the tender documents and must be received by the closing time. Late tenders will not be accepted.
The canvassing of Councillors will automatically disqualify the applicant from the tender process.
For further information, please contact Council's Contracts and Tendering Officer, Mr Gordon Sainsbury on telephone (20) 4560 4470.
631 Old Pitt Town Road OAKVILLE NSW 2765 (Lot 1 DP 804225)
Hawkesbury City Council is in receipt of a development application for the remediation of existing fill material, construction of a building and car park, and the operation of a restaurant at 631 Old Pitt Town Road, Oakville. The applicant is Frank Pace and Hawkesbury City Council is the consent authority.
The application has been referred to the Office of Primary Industries – Water as ‘integrated development’ under Section 91 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment (EP&A) Act 1979. A Controlled Activity Permit may be required for the development under the Water Management Act 2000.
The development application and supporting information will be on public exhibition for the period of 09/11/2017 to 08/12/2017. Plans and documentation relating to the application may be inspected between 8:30am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday at Council''s Administration Office, 366 George Street, Windsor.
During the exhibition period any person may make a submission in writing to Council in relation to the development application, quoting reference ‘DA0587/17’. Where a submission by way of objection is made, the grounds for the objection are to be specified in the submission. Should you lodge a submission your views will be taken into account as part of our assessment and a reply will be forwarded to you when the application is determined.
Please note that confidentiality is not available to objectors. The details of any submissions may be included in a Council report or forwarded to the applicant where it may help to resolve design or operational problems. Information (including copies of submissions) may also be released in accordance with Council’s Access to Information Policy.
Under Section 147(5) of the EP&A Act, any person who makes a submission to Council is required to disclose any political donation or gift. Any submission made is to be accompanied by a Political Donation and Gift Disclosure Statement. This statement is available from Hawkesbury City Council’s website www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au
If you have any concerns about the proposal, it is suggested that you speak with the assessing officer so that all aspects may be fully discussed.
Enquiries: Andrew Johnston (02) 4560 4549.
Governor Phillip Reserve and Boat Ramp
Notice is given that Governor Phillip Reserve and boat ramp will be closed to the general public on Saturday, 18 and Sunday, 19 November 2017 as exclusive use has been granted to NSW Ski Federation Ltd for the 2017 Bridge to Bridge Water Ski Classic.
Tuesday 14 Ordinary 6.30 pm
Tuesday 28 Ordinary 6.30 pm
Page ID: 98819