12 April 2018
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 4.59 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0011/18-47A Windsor Street, RICHMOND -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Carport and Porch and retrospective use of garage-Approved
- DA0029/18-36 Whalan Road, EAST KURRAJONG -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0039/18-180 George Street, WINDSO -Business Premises - Cosmetic Tattoo Clinic-Approved
- DA0074/18-3 Mahony Street, PITT TOWN -Dwelling House, Swimming Pool and Outbuilding-Approved
- DA0075/18-329 Old Stock Route Road, OAKVILLE -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Swimming Pool-Approved
- DA0084/18-84 Arthur Phillip Drive, NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0309/17-78 Lennox Street, RICHMOND -Child Care Centre - Demolition of Existing Building and Construction of a Child Care Centre Building, Associated Basement Car Parking and Outdoor Play Area-Refused
- DA0632/17-43 Mitchell Drive, GLOSSODIA -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - One Greenhouse / Igloo-Approved
- DA0727/17-63 Barkly Drive, WINDSOR DOWNS -SEPP (Affordable Rental Housing) 2009 - Secondary Dwelling-Approved
- CDC0005/18-19 Eden Circuit, PITT TOWN -Cabana, Swimming Pool and Spa-Approved
- CDC0006/18-49 Patterson Lane, GROSE VALE -Outbuilding and Pool House-Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Tuesday 8 Ordinary 6.30 pm
Tuesday 29 Ordinary 6.30pm
Integrated Development Proposal
Lot 32 DP 577668 Vol 12840 Fol 231, 56 Harkness Road OAKVILLE NSW 2765
Hawkesbury City Council has received a development application for Subdivision - Demolition of Existing Structures, Remediation Works, Earthworks, Construction of Roads, Service Infrastructure and Three Stage Subdivision to Create 38 Torrens Title Lots at the above property. The applicant is Trevet Property. Hawkesbury City Council is the consent authority.
The proposed development is defined as integrated development under Section 4.46 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 because an approval under the Water Management Act 2000 and the Rural Fires Act 1997 is required. The approval bodies are the NSW Department of Industry Crown Lands and Water Division and the NSW Rural Fire Service.
The development application and supporting information will be on public exhibition for the period 12/04/2018 to 26/04/2018. All plans and details may be inspected between 8:30am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday, at Council''s Administration Office, 366 George Street, Windsor.
During the exhibition period any person may make a submission in writing to Council in relation to the development application, quoting reference DA0119/18. Where a submission by way of objection is made, the grounds for objection are to be specified in the submission. Should you lodge a submission, your views will be taken into account as part of our assessment and a reply will be forwarded to you when the application is determined.
Please note that confidentiality is not available to objectors. The details of any submissions may be included in a Council report or forwarded to the applicant where it may help to resolve design or operational problems. Information (including copies of submissions) may also be released in accordance with Council Policy for Access to Information.
If you have any concerns about the proposal, it is suggested that you speak with the assessing officer so that all aspects may be fully discussed. Matters such as privacy, overshadowing and impact on adjoining owners are a normal part of our assessment.
Enquiries: William Pillon on (02) 4560 4424.
Page ID: 107950