16 August 2018
Tuesday 28 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 11 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 18 Extraordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 25 Ordinary 6.30PM
DEVELOPMENT APPLICATIONS RECENTLY DETERMINED
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 4.59 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0217/18 - 9 Brabyn Street WINDSOR -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Conversion of Existing Carports to Garages - Approved
- DA0228/18 - 51 Berger Road SOUTH WINDSOR -Farm Building and Tree Removal - Withdrawn
- DA0247/18 - 14 Pinnacle Rise NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0520/17 - 109 Hibberts Lane FREEMANS REACH -Dwelling House, Outbuilding and Swimming Pool - Deferred Commencement
- DA0625/17 - 130 Windsor Road MCGRATHS HILL -Vehicle Sales and Hire Premises - Installation of Three Pylon Signs - Refused
- CDC0010/18 - 8 Liverpool Street PITT TOWN -Demolition of Outbuilding and Construction of Outbuilding - Approved
- S960039/18 - 668 Lower Colo Road LOWER PORTLAND -Modification of Development Consent No.DA1621/01 - Design Amendments and Remove Requirement for Enclosure of Underfloor Areas - Approved
- S960057/18 - 3 Eden Circuit PITT TOWN -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0712/17 - Design Amendments - Approved
- S960081/17 - 127 Menin Road OAKVILLE -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0644/15 - Relocation of Outbuildings, Amended BASIX Certificate and Additional Tree Removal - Approved
- S960119/17 - 217 Windsor Road VINEYARD -Modification of Development Consent No. DA0633/13 - Design Amendments - Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
BORROWINGS POLICY - JR 0554
In line with Council’s Long-Term Financial Plan, Council will be undertaking significant borrowings over the next 10 years to support the delivery of an expanded works program and to bring forward critical infrastructure in new release areas.
A Draft Borrowings Policy has been prepared to provide guidance and set out the requirements, for the prudent borrowing of funds. The Policy is based on applicable legislative requirements and a set of principles that ensure Council’s borrowings are aligned with Council’s financial sustainability strategy, and risks associated with the borrowings of funds are managed.
At its meeting on 10 July 2018, Council resolved to place the Draft Borrowings Policy on public exhibition for a period of 28 days and seek submissions from interested parties.
In accordance with that decision, Council’s Draft Borrowings Policy is placed on public exhibition until Wednesday, 29 August 2018 and may be viewed on Council’s website at www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au or at Council’s Administration Building, 366 George Street, Windsor. For further information, please contact Council’s Chief Financial Officer on (02) 4560 4444 or attention email enquiries accordingly to email@example.com.
If you would like to make a submission, Council will receive these, in writing, addressed to the General Manager, Hawkesbury City Council, PO Box 146, Windsor NSW 2756, by fax to (02) 4587 7740 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org up to close of business on Wednesday, 29 August 2018. Council will consider all submissions received at a subsequent Council Meeting.
Should you lodge a submission, it will be considered, along with any other submissions received and may be included in Council’s meeting business paper. Your submission, including any personal information, is accessible by any person upon written application, subject to Council’s Privacy Management Plan and the Government Information (Public Access) Act, 2009. The inclusion of personal information in your submission is voluntary but, if not provided, may affect consideration of the submission. The information will ultimately be stored in Council’s records system.
Page ID: 115077