2 August 2018
Tuesday 14 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 28 Ordinary 6.30PM
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 4.59 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0024/18-6 Ham Street, SOUTH WINDSOR -Dwelling House and Attached Secondary Dwelling under SEPP (Affordable Rental Housing) 2009-Approved
- DA0078/18-203 George Street, WINDSOR -Pub - Alterations and Additions to Existing Outdoor Deck Areas-Approved
- DA0122/17-54 Joshua Road, FREEMANS REACH -Earthworks - Filling of an existing water storage facility and the regrading of the land to allow for extensive agriculture-Approved
- DA0122/18-1 Fitzgerald Street, WINDSOR -Tree Removal-Approved
- DA0178/18-33 Peat Place, LOWER PORTLAND -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling House - Cabana and Deck-Approved
- DA0205/18-1429 Kurmond Road, KURMOND-Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0226/18-423 Sackville Road, EBENEZER -Structure Ancillary to a Dwelling House - Outbuilding-Approved
- DA0233/18-171 Hermitage Road, KURRAJONG HILLS-Structure Ancillary to a Dwelling House - Garage with carport-Approved
- DA0238/18-36 Level Crossing Road, VINEYARD -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Demolition of Existing Structure and Construction of Outbuilding-Approved
- DA0243/18-4 Summit Ridge, NORTH RICHMOND-Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0641/17-242 Carters Road, GROSE VALE-Part Retrospective - Structure Ancillary to Dwelling House - Construction of an outbuilding, water tank and removal of two trees-Approved
- S960047/18-59 Samuel Street, BLIGH PARK -Modification of Development Consent No DA0319/17 - Design Amendments-Approved
- S960049/18-1 Stubbs Street, PITT TOWN -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0557/17 - Design Amendments-Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Public Exhibition of Draft Events Strategy
Council is committed to developing a program of events for the Hawkesbury. Following an engagement process including meeting with the Hawkesbury Tourism Advisory Committee and Town Centre Master Plan Project Group, Hawkesbury City Council’s Draft Events Strategy is now on public exhibition until Monday, 13 August 2018.
The Draft Events Strategy is a five year action plan which will guide Council in funding, approving, producing, promoting and supporting events.
You can view the Draft Events Strategy at Council’s Administrative Building, 366 George Street, Windsor, on Council’s website www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au or on Council’s online community engagement site www.yourhawkesbury-yoursay.com.au
Written submissions regarding the Draft Events Strategy 2018-2019 may be made any time to Council during the exhibition period and can be sent to Council by any of the following methods:
Please make reference to ‘Draft Events Strategy Submission’ at the top of your submission. For any enquiries regarding the Draft Events Strategy please contact Council on 4560 4444.
Please be advised that comments about the Draft Events Strategy may contain information that is personal information, such as information that identifies you, etc. for the purposes of the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act.
The submission of personal information with your comments is voluntary but, if not provided, may affect consideration of such comments. The information will ultimately be stored in Council's records system.
Please note that confidentiality is not available to respondents. The details of any submissions may be included in a Council report. Information (including copies of submissions) may also be released in accordance with Council’s Access to Information Policy.
The purpose of collecting this information is to assist Council in obtaining the views of the community regarding this matter. The information may also be made available to third parties in accordance with the relevant legislation.
TENDER FOR DESIGN & SUPERVISION OF CONSTRUCTION OF LANDFILL CELL 6; CAPPING OF CELL 5 AT THE HAWKESBURY WASTE MANAGEMENT FACILITY AND LEACHATE TRANSFER TO COUNCIL’S MUNICIPAL SEWER.
Tender No T00072
Tenders are invited for the Design and Supervision of Construction of Landfill Cell 6; Capping of Cell 5 at the Hawkesbury Waste Management Facility and Leachate Transfer to Council’s Municipal Sewer and will be received up to 3pm on Monday, 27 August 2018.
Tender documents are available at Council’s Administration Building at 366 George Street, Windsor from Tuesday, 31 July 2018 for a non-refundable fee of $100 (incl. GST) or available free at WSROC e-tendering website at https://tenders.nsw.gov.au/wsroc/.
Tenders may only be submitted by the means described in the tender documents and must be received by the closing time. Late tenders will not be accepted.
Please note there is a Compulsory Site inspection (or Pre- Tender meeting) to be held on Tuesday 7th August at 11am at Council’s Waste Management Facility.
The canvassing of Councillors will automatically disqualify the applicant from the tender process.
For further information, please contact Rod Williams, Waste Maintenance Engineer on (02) 4560 4241.
Consulting the Community
Community Meeting – Peel Park Masterplan
You are invited to attend a community meeting to be held on Thursday, 9 August to update the community on the progress of the Masterplan for Peel Park.
A new draft Masterplan will be presented along with supporting information to assist in the understanding of the plan. Results from the preferential image activity undertaken at the previous community meeting will be presented and the interpretation of those results confirmed which will further inform the design phase.
Date: Thursday, 9 August
Venue: North Richmond Community Centre, William Street, North Richmond
For more information please contact Council’s Parks and Recreation Manager on (02) 4560 4444.
- Executive Manager Operations
- Business Improvement Officer
- Events and Community Engagement Coordinator - Parental Leave
Please see website for details - www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au
Page ID: 114264