23 August 2018
CONSULTING THE COMMUNITY
Exhibition of Draft Thompson Square Conservation Management Plan Hawkesbury City Council is exhibiting the Draft Thompson Square Conservation Management Plan.
Thompson Square is located in Windsor, the third oldest place of British settlement in Australia, and was named by the then Governor Lachlan Macquarie in recognition of the emancipist Andrew Thompson. Thompson Square and its immediate surrounds is also recognised as the oldest surviving public square in Australia, and was established in 1811 by Governor Macquarie.
The purpose of the Conservation Management Plan is to ensure that the historically significant features of the Thompson Square Conservation Area are preserved for future generations. The Conservation Management Plan has been prepared to guide ongoing conservation and management by Council and other relevant bodies.
The Draft Conservation Management Plan is on public exhibition for the period Friday 24 August 2018 to Monday 24 September 2018.
The Draft Conservation Management Plan can be viewed during the exhibition period on Council’s website at http://www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au/, on Council’s online community engagement site www.yourhawkesbury-yoursay.com.au, or between 8:30am to 5pm Monday to Friday at Council’s Administration Office, 366 George Street, Windsor.
Written submissions in relation to the Draft Thompson Square Conservation Management Plan can be posted to Hawkesbury City Council, PO Box 146, WINDSOR NSW 2756, faxed to (02) 4587 7740, or emailed to email@example.com
The last day for the receipt of submissions is Monday 24 September 2018.
Should you have any enquiries with respect to this matter, please contact Andrew Kearns, Manager Strategic Planning, on (02) 4560 4604.
Tuesday 28 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 11 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 18 Extraordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 25 Ordinary 6.30PM
DEVELOPMENT APPLICATIONS RECENTLY DETERMINED
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 4.59 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0010/18 - 14 Brabyn Street WINDSOR -Construction of a detached games room - Structure ancillary to the dwelling - Refused
- DA0055/18 - 220 Crooked Lane NORTH RICHMOND -Part Retrospective - Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Horse Arena, Associated Earthworks and Retaining Wall - Approved
- DA0132/18 - 627 Grose Vale Road GROSE VALE -Earthworks for the Decommissioning of a Water Storage Facility - Approved
- DA0172/18 - 134 Oakville Road OAKVILLE -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Conversion of Part First Floor of Existing Building for Use as Storage Area and Retrospective Use of Part First Floor of Existing Building as Home Office - Refused
- DA0187/18 - 465 George Street SOUTH WINDSOR -Tree Removal-Approved
- DA0189/18 - 48 Willow Glen Road KURRAJONG -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Approved
- DA0195/18 - 19 Branders Lane NORTH RICHMOND -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Two Decks and Awnings - Approved
- DA0212/18 - 5 Ken Hall Place AGNES BANKS -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0239/18 - 78 Blacktown Road FREEMANS REACH -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Withdrawn
- DA0241/17 - 103 Francis Street RICHMOND -Dwelling House, Detached Garage and Swimming Pool - Deferred Commencement
- DA0288/18 - 12 Cleary Drive PITT TOWN -Dwelling House, Outbuilding and Swimming Pool - Approved
- DA0297/18 - 4 Barnett Street PITT TOWN -Dwelling House - Approved
- DA0299/18 - 4 Fleming Street PITT TOWN -Dwelling House - Approved
- DA0300/18 - 7 Glengarry Place PITT TOWN -Dwelling House and swimming pool - Approved
- DA0307/18 - 36 Blighton Road PITT TOWN -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Outbuilding-Approved
- S960026/18 - 92 Stannix Park Road WILBERFORCE -Modification to Development Consent No.DA0545/11 - Design Amendments - Withdrawn
- S960051/18 - 105 King Road WILBERFORCE -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0476/16 - Design Amendments - Approved The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Page ID: 115620