30 August 2018
CONSULTING THE COMMUNITY
Exhibition of Planning Proposal - Lot 3 DP 747089, 74 Longleat Lane, Kurmond Council is exhibiting a planning proposal affecting Lot 3 DP 747089, 74 Longleat Lane, Kurmond (the subject site).
The objective of the planning proposal is to enable the subdivision of the subject site into two lots with minimum lot sizes of not less than 4,000m2 and 2ha. The planning proposal aims to achieve this intended outcome by amending the Lot Size Map of Hawkesbury Local Environmental Plan 2012 to change the minimum lot size for subdivision of the subject site to 4,000m2 and 2ha.
The planning proposal and other supporting documentation is on public exhibition for the period Friday 31 August 2018 to Monday 17 September 2018.
The planning proposal and other supporting documentation can be viewed during the exhibition period on Council’s website at http://www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au/development/development-information/local-environment-plans/draft-local-environmental-plans, on Council’s online community engagement site www.yourhawkesbury-yoursay.com.au, or between 8:30am to 5pm Monday to Friday at Council’s Administration Office, 366 George Street, Windsor.
Written submissions in relation to the planning proposal should be referenced “LEP010/16” and can be posted to Hawkesbury City Council, PO Box 146, WINDSOR NSW 2756, faxed to (02) 4587 7740, or emailed to email@example.com
The last day for the receipt of submissions is Monday 17 September 2018.
Please note confidentiality is not available to respondents. The details of any submissions may be included in a Council report or forwarded to the proponent where it may help to resolve issues raised in the submission. Information (including copies of submissions) may also be released in accordance with Council’s Access to Information Policy.
The inclusion of personal information with your submission is voluntary. However, if not provided Council will not be able to contact you about the proposal. The information will be stored in Council's electronic records system and paper files. For your protection, Council recommends that you do not include defamatory comments in your submission.
Under Section 147(5) of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979, any person who makes a submission to Council is required to disclose any political donation or gift. Where relevant a Political Donation and Gift Disclosure Statement is to accompany any submission lodged with Council. This statement can be obtained from Council’s Customer Service Unit or on Council’s website.
Any comments about this proposal may contain information that is personal information, such as information that identifies you, etc, for the purposes of the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1988.
Submissions are balanced with Council’s statutory obligations, the rights of the proponent and the public interest. Council must consider any submissions made before it decides whether to proceed with or abandon a proposal.
The Minister for Planning has delegated the making of the local environmental plan to Council.
Should you have any enquiries with respect to this matter, please contact Colleen Haron, Senior Planner, on (02) 4560 4564.
Tuesday 28 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 11 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 18 Extraordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 25 Ordinary 6.30PM
Governor Phillip Reserve and Boat Ramp Temporary Closure
Notice is given that Governor Phillip Reserve and boat ramp will be closed to the general public on Saturday, 8 and Sunday, 9 September 2018 as exclusive use has been granted to Ski Racing NSW for the 2018 Hawkesbury 120 Ski Race Classic.
DEVELOPMENT APPLICATIONS RECENTLY DETERMINED
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 4.59 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0124/18 - 2 Speedwell Place SOUTH WINDSOR -General Industrial – Erection of security fence, entry gate and driveway crossover - Approved
- DA0142/18 - 4/5B Curtis Road VINEYARD -Recreational Facility (Indoor)- Indoor Swim School - Approved
- DA0262/16 - 551 East Kurrajong Road EAST KURRAJONG -Subdivision - Two lot Torrens title subdivision - Approved
- DA0271/18 - 19 Lamont Place SOUTH WINDSOR -Dwelling House - Alteration and Additions - Approved
- DA0273/17 - Mistley Grange 54 Derrig Road TENNYSON -Part Retrospective - Intensive Plant Agriculture – Construction of a sediment control dam, removal of vegetation and the operation of a turf farm - Deferred Commencement
- DA0279/18 - 8 Grose Street RICHMOND -Dwelling House - Approved
- DA0292/18 - 5 Bishop Close SOUTH WINDSOR -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Approved
- DA0327/18 - 4 Wilkinson Street PITT TOWN -Dwelling House and detached outbuilding - Approved
- DA0447/17 - 49 Cleary Drive PITT TOWN -Dwelling House - Withdrawn
- S960046/18 - 26 Park Road MULGRAVE -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0016/17 - Design Amendments - Approved
- S960048/18 - 41 Patterson Lane GROSE VALE -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0173/16 - Design Amendments - Approved
- S960050/18 - 292 Pitt Town Road PITT TOWN-Modification of Development Consent No.DA0468/17 - Design Amendments - Approved
- S960055/18 - 617 Bells Line Of Road KURMOND -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0380/17 - Amendment to Building Upgrade Works Requirement - Approved
- S960059/18 - 261 Pebbly Hill Road CATTAI -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0300/17 - Relocation of Waste Water Disposal Area - Approved
- S960062/18 - 14 Reynolds Avenue HOBARTVILLE -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0250/17 - Remove Requirement for On-Site Storm Water Detention - Approved
- S960070/17 - 68 Industry Road VINEYARD -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0179/12 for fit out of Unit 6 for fitness studio and associated signage - Refused
- S960071/18 - 8 Wiranda Court WINDSOR DOWNS-Modification of Development Consent No.DA0622/17 for construction of a dwelling to create a dual occupancy (attached) - Approved
- S960078/17 - 1/16 Rob Place VINEYARD -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0270/15 for Recreational Facility (Indoor) - Play Centre and Ancillary Cafe - Amending operating hours and erection of three signs - Approved
- S82A0003/18 - 180 George Street WINDSOR -Review of Determination of DA0039/18 – Business Premises – Cosmetic Tattoo Clinic - Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Financial Services Business Partner
Records Data Integrity Officer
Organisational Development Specialist
Learn to Swim/Pool Attendant
Please see www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au for details
Page ID: 116097