9 August 2018
Tuesday 14 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 28 Ordinary 6.30PM
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 4.59 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0015/18-242 Windsor Road, VINEYARD -Food and Drink Premises - Alterations and Additions-Approved
- DA0093/18-15 Racecourse Road, CLARENDON -Recreation Facility (Major) - Alterations and Additions to Administration Building-Approved
- DA0115/18-215 Lieutenant Bowen Drive, BOWEN MOUNTAIN -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0200/18-35 Faithfull Street, RICHMOND -Dwelling House - Demolition of Existing Structures and Construction of Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0236/18-17/62 Argyle Street, SOUTH WINDSOR -General Industry - Use of Existing Unit for a Joinery Workshop-Approved
- DA0242/18-53 Hereford Street, HOBARTVILLE -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions-Approved
- DA0251/18-2 Barnett Street, PITT TOWN -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0253/18-21 Cleary Drive, PITT TOWN-Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0256/18-26 Eden Circuit, PITT TOWN-Dwelling House. Outbuilding and Swimming Pool-Approved
- DA0494/17-136 Longleat Lane, KURMOND -Subdivision - Four Lot Torrens Title Subdivision-Approved
- DA0545/17-1 Speedwell Place, SOUTH WINDSOR-Warehouse or Distribution Centre - Drainage Products Distribution, Use of Existing Building as Administrative Office, Associated Car Parking, Manoeuvring Area, Security Fencing and Signage-Approved
- S960022/18-Wilberforce Shopping Centre, 15 King Road, WILBERFORCE -Modification to Development Consent No. DA0409/17 - Design Amendments-Approved
- S960056/18-548 Comleroy Road, KURRAJONG -Modification to Development Consent No.DA0609/15 - Amendment to Colour of Outbuilding-Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Borrowings Policy – JR 0554
In line with Council’s Long-Term Financial Plan, Council will be undertaking significant borrowings over the next 10 years to support the delivery of an expanded works program and to bring forward critical infrastructure in new release areas.
A Draft Borrowings Policy has been prepared to provide guidance and set out the requirements, for the prudent borrowing of funds. The Policy is based on applicable legislative requirements and a set of principles that ensure Council’s borrowings are aligned with Council’s financial sustainability strategy, and risks associated with the borrowings of funds are managed.
At its meeting on 10 July 2018, Council resolved to place the Draft Borrowings Policy on public exhibition for a period of 28 days and seek submissions from interested parties.
In accordance with that decision, Council’s Draft Borrowings Policy is placed on public exhibition until Wednesday, 29 August 2018 and may be viewed on Council’s website at www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au or at Council’s Administration Building, 366 George Street, Windsor. For further information, please contact Council’s Chief Financial Officer on (02) 4560 4444 or attention email enquiries accordingly to email@example.com.
If you would like to make a submission, Council will receive these, in writing, addressed to the General Manager, Hawkesbury City Council, PO Box 146, Windsor NSW 2756, by fax to (02) 4587 7740 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org up to close of business on Wednesday, 29 August 2018. Council will consider all submissions received at a subsequent Council Meeting.
Should you lodge a submission, it will be considered, along with any other submissions received and may be included in Council’s meeting business paper. Your submission, including any personal information, is accessible by any person upon written application, subject to Council’s Privacy Management Plan and the Government Information (Public Access) Act, 2009. The inclusion of personal information in your submission is voluntary but, if not provided, may affect consideration of the submission. The information will ultimately be stored in Council’s records system.
Pool Services Maintenance
Tender No T00074
Tenders are invited for Pool Services Maintenance and will be received up to 10am on Tuesday, 21 August 2018.
Council is seeking tenders from appropriately qualified and experienced organisations or individuals to provide scheduled and reactive pool services maintenance for a three year period with a provision of extension period of two years in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Request for Tender.
Tender documents are available at Council’s Administration Building at 366 George Street, Windsor from Wednesday, 1 August 2018 for a non-refundable fee of $100 (incl. GST) or free at WSROC e-tendering website at https://tenders.nsw.gov.au/wsroc/.
Tenders may only be submitted by the means described in the tender documents and must be received by the closing time. Late tenders will not be accepted.
Please note there is an optional site inspection to be held at Hawkesbury Oasis Aquatic Centre, Church Street, South Windsor on Tuesday, 14 August 2018 at 11am. Attendees must pre-register their attendance by Monday, 13 August 2018 by calling Lachlan McClure on telephone (02) 4560 4510.
The canvassing of Councillors will automatically disqualify the applicant from the tender process.
For further information, please contact Lachlan McClure, Building Services Manager on telephone (02) 4560 4510.
Page ID: 114719