13 December 2018
Tuesday 12 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 26 Ordinary 6.30PM
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 4.59 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0040/15 - 190 Macquarie Street WINDSOR -Place of Public Worship - Ancillary Food and Drink Premises - Approved
- DA0117/18 - 21 Boundary Road GLOSSODIA-Intensive Plant Agriculture - Use of Site for Market Garden, Retrospective Use of Building as Rural Worker Dwelling, Farm Building and Water Storage Facility - Approved
- DA0139/18 - 1005 Grose Vale Road KURRAJONG -Tree Removal - Approved
- DA0254/18 - 2230 Bells Line Of Road BILPIN -Agricultural Produce Industry, Roadside Stall and Restaurant or Cafe – Alterations and additions to the building, construction of a car park and the operation of an agricultural produce industry, roadside stall and café - Approved
- DA0294/18 - 140C Comleroy Road KURRAJONG-Dwelling House and Swimming Pool - Approved
- DA0325/18 - 11 Anne Place WILBERFORCE-Subdivision - Demolition of Existing Structures and Two Lot Torrens Title Subdivision - Refused
- DA0387/18 - 523 Tennyson Road TENNYSON-Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Approved
- DA0395/18 - 337 Upper Colo Road CENTRAL COLO -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Swimming Pool - Approved
- DA0401/18 - 7 Cleary Drive PITT TOWN -Dwelling House and Swimming Pool - Approved
- DA0407/18 - 97 Johnston Street PITT TOWN -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0410/18 - 172 George Street WINDSOR-Business Premises - Use of Shop 6 for Beauty and Health Massage Therapy - Approved
- DA0446/18 - 79 Golden Valley Drive GLOSSODIA -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Patio Awning-Approved
- DA0451/18 - 24 Wellesley Street PITT TOWN -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Demolition of Outbuilding and Construction of Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0452/18 - 32 Eden Circuit PITT TOWN -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Outbuilding-Approved
- DA0463/18 - 21 Fernadell Drive PITT TOWN -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Swimming Pool - Approved
- DA0576/17 - 142 Boundary Road OAKVILLE -Tourist and Visitor Accommodation - Conversion of Existing Dwelling to a Serviced Apartment - Refused
- DA0691/17 - 17 Water Ski Parade CUMBERLAND REACH -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Retaining Wall - Withdrawn
- CDC0013/18 - 68 Londonderry Road HOBARTVILLE -Swimming Pool-Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
McQuade Park, Windsor – Lake Reconstruction Works
Tenders are invited for McQuade Park, Windsor lake reconstruction works and will be received up to 3pm on Thursday, 17 January 2019.
McQuade Park is a State heritage listed site and has an adopted Plan of Management and Master Plan. The lake serves as a water catchment for the park and is a source of water for irrigation purposes. The tender requires reconstruction of the lake wall, increase of the lake's capacity, relining of the lake and the restoration of the site.
Tender documents are available at Council’s Administration Building at 366 George Street, Windsor from Tuesday, 11 December 2018 for a non-refundable fee of $100 (incl. GST) or available free at WSROC e-tendering website at https://tenders.nsw.gov.au/wsroc/
Tenders may only be submitted by the means described in the tender documents and must be received by the closing time. Late tenders will not be accepted.
The canvassing of Councillors will automatically disqualify the applicant from the tender process.
For further information, please contact Gordon Sainsbury, Tendering and Contracts Officer on (02) 4560 4470.
Designated Development Proposal
Lot 1 & 2 DP77951, Lot 3 & 4 DP718505, Lot 1 & 2 DP85885 374, 395, & 415 Freemans Reach Road Freemans Reach NSW 2756
Hawkesbury City Council has received a development application for Designated Development - Extractive Industries for a Sand Extraction and Processing Facility involving road works, site works, ancillary office, fencing, landscaping and site rehabilitation at the above property. The applicant is Greener Valley Sands Pty Ltd. Sydney West Planning Panel is the consent authority.
The proposed development is also identified as Integrated Development under Section 4.46 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 because approvals under the Water Management Act 2000, Fisheries Management Act 1994, National Parks and Wildlife Act 1974, and Protection of the Environment Act 1997 are required. The approval bodies are the Department of Industry – Water, Department of Primary Industries – Fisheries, Office of Environment and Heritage and the NSW Environment Protection Authority, respectively.
The development application, environmental impact statement and supporting information will be on public exhibition for the period 14/12/2018 to 27/01/2019. All plans and details may be inspected between 8:30am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday, at Council's Administration Office, 366 George Street, Windsor. The application can also be inspected at the Department of Planning and Environment Offices at 320 Pitt St, Sydney.
During the exhibition period any person may make a submission in writing to Council in relation to the development application, quoting reference DA0508/18. Where a submission by way of objection is made, the grounds for objection are to be specified in the submission. Should you lodge a submission, your views will be taken into account as part of our assessment and a reply will be forwarded to you when the application is determined.
Please note that confidentiality is not available to objectors. The details of any submissions may be included in a Council report or forwarded to the applicant where it may help to resolve design or operational problems. Information (including copies of submissions) may also be released in accordance with Council Policy for Access to Information.
Once the application is determined, any person who made an objection to the proposal, or is dissatisfied with the determination made by the Sydney West Planning Panel, may appeal to the Land and Environment Court.
If you have any questions about the proposal, it is suggested that you speak with the assessing officer so that all aspects may be fully discussed.
Enquiries: William Pillon on (02) 4560 4424.
Expression of Interest – E00003
Community Representation on Access and Inclusion Advisory Committee - JR 0554
Expressions of Interest (EOI) are invited from suitably qualified members of the community to act as community representatives on the Access and Inclusion Advisory Committee. Community members are generally appointed to committees on the basis of their expertise and/or knowledge of disability, access and inclusion issues.
* Hawkesbury Access and Inclusion Advisory Committee
* Nine Community Appointments
* Four current vacant positions
The Committee has been delegated the task of providing advice and guidance to Council and developing strategies to raise community awareness about disability, access and inclusion issues impacting on residents of the City of Hawkesbury.
Meetings are held a minimum of four times per year.
For more information or to obtain an EOI Form, please contact Community Programs Coordinator at 02 4560 4502. EOIs close at 5pm, 10 January 2019.
Page ID: 121672