6 December 2018
Tuesday 11 Ordinary 6.30PM
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 4.59 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0062/14 - St James Anglican Church, 110 Bathurst Street PITT TOWN -Place of Public Worship - Two storey addition to an existing church hall, new car parking, landscaping, sports fields and associated works - Withdrawn
- DA0321/18 - 23 Jacqueline Place KURMOND -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Retaining Wall-Approved
- DA0423/18 - 35 Eden Circuit PITT TOWN -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0445/18 - 7 Barnett Street PITT TOWN -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Outbuilding-Approved
- DA0447/18 - 12 Stubbs Street PITT TOWN -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0670/17 - 349 Castlereagh Road AGNES BANKS -Subdivision - Two Lot Torrens Title Subdivision-Withdrawn
- S960080/18 - 1420 Kurmond Road KURMOND -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0485/17 - Amend Conditions Relating to Construction of Footpath, Road Naming, Road Widening, Dedication of Splay Corner, and Restriction on Road Access-Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Extra Weekly Recycling over Christmas and New Year
During this Christmas and New Year period in the Hawkesbury, Council will provide an extra two weeks of recycling services from Monday, 24 December 2018 to Friday, 4 January 2019.
There are no changes to the garbage and garden organics collection services. Bin Collection Days remain the same even on public holidays.
Page ID: 121115