22 February 2018
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 101 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0107/17 - 7 Smith Road OAKVILLE -Child Care Centre - Construction and operation of a child care centre - Approved
- DA0256/15 - 81 Bathurst Street PITT TOWN-Pub - Alterations and additions including new gaming room, awning additions and internal alterations - Approved
- DA0339/16 - 110 Tizzana Road EBENEZER -Earthworks - Riverbank Stabilisation - Refused
- DA0516/14 - 140A Ponderosa Road LOWER PORTLAND -Caravan Park - Retrospective - Use of the building as a manager''s residence associated with the caravan park - Approved
- DA0540/17 - 12 Sirius Road BLIGH PARK-Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Approved
- DA0579/17 - 70 Midson Road OAKVILLE-Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Approved
- DA0626/17 - 600 Grose Vale Road GROSE VALE-Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0633/17 - 555 Kurmond Road FREEMANS REACH-Dwelling House - Approved
- DA0646/17 - 3/433 Grose Vale Road GROSE VALE -Dwelling House, Outbuilding, Swimming Pool and Cabana - Approved
- DA0710/17 - 99 Arthur Phillip Drive NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House - Approved
- DA0711/17 - 8 Mahony Street PITT TOWN -Dwelling House - Approved
- DA0735/17 - 11 Archer Lane WINDSOR DOWNS-Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions and Outbuilding - Approved
- S960124/17 - 17 Brittania Place BLIGH PARK -Modification of Development Consent No. DA0441/13 - Bedroom Ensuite Addition - Approved
- S960135/17 - 724 Blaxlands Ridge Road BLAXLANDS RIDGE -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0173/17 - Relocation of Water Tank - Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Tuesday 27 Ordinary 6:30 pm
Tuesday 13 Ordinary 6.30 pm
Alcohol Free Zones
In accordance with the provisions of the Local Government 1993, Council proposes to consider the re-establishment of Alcohol-Free Zones for a period of four years commencing 1 May 2018 to 30 April 2022 in the areas described, as follows:
The roads and footpaths of the following blocks having boundaries of:
- Francis Street, West Market Street, Windsor Street and Bosworth Street, Richmond – including Coles Car Park in Richmond.
- East Market Street, Windsor Street, West Market Street and March Street, Richmond.
- George Street, Campbell Street, Mullinger Lane and Argyle Street, South Windsor – including the roads, footpaths and car parks of South Windsor Shopping Centre and McLeod Park, South Windsor.
- Charles Street, Elizabeth Street, Grose Vale Road and Williams Street, North Richmond.
The roads and footpaths at the following locations:
- East Market Street, Richmond – between Francis Street and Windsor Street, Richmond.
- Toxana Street, Richmond – between Francis Street and Windsor Street, Richmond.
- Windsor Street, Richmond – between East Market Street and Paget Street, Richmond.
- West Market Street, Richmond – between Lennox Street and March Street, Richmond.
- East Market Street, Richmond – between March Street and Lennox Street, Richmond.
- March Street, Richmond – between East Market Street and Paget Street, Richmond.
- Paget Street, Richmond – between March Street and Windsor Street, Richmond.
- George Street, Windsor – from the roundabout in Thompson Square to the corner of Arndell Street, Windsor.
- Eldon Street, Pitt Town – between Grenville Street and Chatham Street, Pitt Town.
- Along The Terrace, Windsor – adjoining Howe Park.
The car parks and service roads at the following locations:
- Corner of Bells Line of Road and Pitt Town Lane, North Richmond.
- Glossodia Shopping Centre at 162 Golden Valley Drive, Glossodia.
- McGraths Hill Shopping Centre at Phillip Place, McGraths Hill – being the block bounded by Phillip Place, Redhouse Crescent and McGraths Hill Community Centre.
- Wilberforce Shopping Centre at 15 King Road, Wilberforce.
- Kurmond Village Shopping Centre at 519-521 Bells Line of Road, Kurmond.
- Woodhills Car Park, Richmond – between East Market Street and West Market Street, Richmond.
- Kable Street Car Park, Windsor at 1 Fitzgerald Street, Windsor.
‘Windsor Mall’ George Street, Windsor
The proposal may be viewed at Council’s Administration Building, 366 George Street, Windsor. Enquiries regarding this matter should be referred to Council’s Property Services Coordinator on (02) 4560 4482.
If you would like to make a submission, Council will receive these, in writing, addressed to the General Manager, Hawkesbury City Council, PO Box 146, Windsor NSW 2756, by fax to (02) 4587 7740 or by email to email@example.com up to close of business on Friday 23 March 2018. Council will consider all submissions received at a subsequent Council Meeting.
Should you lodge a submission, it will be considered, along with any other submissions received and may be included in Council’s meeting business paper. Your submission, including any personal information, is accessible by any person upon written application, subject to Council’s Privacy Management Plan and the GIPA Act. The inclusion of personal information in your submission is voluntary but, if not provided, may affect consideration of the submission. The information will ultimately be stored in Council’s records system.
Consulting the community
Peel Park Masterplan Community Workshop
Have your say about the upgrade of Peel Park, North Richmond.
A workshop will be held to clarify the recreational and sporting needs of the community and the role that Peel Park will play in meeting the current and future recreational needs of North Richmond.
You can join the conversation and help workshop ideas that will direct the next stages of the Peel Park Masterplan.
The community workshop will be held on Thursday, 8 March 2018 from 6:30-9pm at the North Richmond Community Centre, William Street, North Richmond.
Register your attendance now and fill out our online survey about the project at www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au. Just click on the web tile at the bottom of the home page about Reinvigorating Parks then follow the Peel Park link.
For more information please contact Council’s Parks and Recreation Manager on (02) 4560 4444.
Page ID: 104783