8 February 2018
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 101 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0534/17 - 48 Hawkesbury Street PITT TOWN -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Outbuilding with Attached Awning - Approved
- DA0562/17 - 49 Phipps Road MARAYLYA -Retrospective Application - Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Installation of Two Shipping Storage Containers - Approved
- DA0614/17 - 2 William Hall Place EAST KURRAJONG -Dwelling House - Approved
- DA0651/17 - 299 George Street WINDSOR –Signage - Approved
- DA0681/17 - 27 Stannix Park Road WILBERFORCE -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0694/17 - 5 Cambridge Avenue WINDSOR -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Approved
- DA0715/17 - 5 Plateau Street NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House - Approved
- DA0725/17 - 20 Eden Circuit PITT TOWN -Dwelling House - Approved
- S960138/17 - 2 Old Stock Route Road OAKVILLE -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0055/16 - Remove Requirement for Road Improvement Works - Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Tuesday 13 Ordinary 6:30 pm
Tuesday 27 Ordinary 6:30 pm
Page ID: 104723