12 July 2018
Tuesday 31 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 14 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 28 Ordinary 6.30PM
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently
Notice under Section 4.59 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0145/18-310 George Street, WINDSOR -Medical Centre - Fitout of Existing Building for Use as Medical Centre and Associated Signage-Approved
- DA0170/18-83E Willow Glen Road, KURRAJONG -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions-Approved
- DA0207/18-73 Commercial Road, VINEYARD -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions-Approved
- DA0315/15-119 Boundary Road, GLOSSODIA -Retrospective Application - Water Storage Facility - Alterations to a dam-Refused
- DA0399/15-16 Teale Road, EAST KURRAJONG -Dwelling House - Installation of a temporary dwelling, construction of a dwelling house and a shed-Refused
- DA0622/17-8 Wiranda Court, WINDSOR DOWNS -Dual Occupancy (Attached) – Construction of a dwelling to create a dual occupancy (attached)-Approved
- DA0662/15-388F Mount Tootie Road, BILPIN -Rural Workers Dwelling - Construction of a rural workers dwelling, garage and outbuilding-Refused
- CDC0008/18-210 Lieutenant Bowen Drive, BOWEN MOUNTAIN -Spa-Approved
- CDC0009/18-Chisolm Primary School, 30 Collith Avenue, SOUTH WINDSOR-Installation of Solar Panels-Approved
- S960029/18-66 Wollombi Road, ST ALBANS-Modification to Development Consent No. DA0826/16 - Design Amendments-Approved
- S960042/18-1266 Bells Line Of Road, KURRAJONG HEIGHTS -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0708/17 - Design Amendments-Approved
- S960044/18-221 Hawkesbury Valley Way, CLARENDON -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0308/16 - Design Amendments-Approved
- S960052/18-19 Fitzgerald Street, WINDSOR -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0765/16 - Amendment to Footpaths and Car Parking Design Section 4.55 Amendment - Boarding House and Commercial Premises - Modifications to the consent for a boarding house and commercial premises-Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Lot 15 DP 753766, 3787 Putty Road COLO HEIGHTS NSW 2756
Hawkesbury City Council has received a development application for Intensive Livestock Agriculture - Poultry Farm - Six Poultry Sheds with a Combined Maximum Capacity of 240,000 Birds, Use of Existing Water Storage Facilities for Sediment Control and Water Supply, Feed Collection and Storage Silo's, Ancillary Maintenance and Storage Shed, Access Road and Landscape Works at Lot 15 DP 753766, 3787 Putty Road COLO HEIGHTS NSW 2756.
The applicant is JD Industries Pty Limited and the Hawkesbury Independent Hearing and Assessment Panel is the consent authority for this application.
The proposal is Designated Development under Section 4.10 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment (EP&A) Act 1979.
The proposal is also Integrated Development under Section 4.46 of the EP&A Act 1979 and the applicant is seeking concurrent approval from the NSW Department of Primary Industries – Water under Section 90 of the Water Management Act 2000.
The development application and supporting information, including the environmental impact statement, will be on public exhibition for the period 29/06/2018 to 28/07/2018. All plans and details may be inspected between 8:30am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday, at Council's Administration Office, 366 George Street, Windsor or the NSW Department of Planning and Environments Head Office at 23-33 Bridge Street, Sydney, during the notification period.
During the exhibition period any person may make a submission in writing to Council in relation to the development application, quoting reference DA0237/18. Where a submission by way of objection is made, the grounds for objection are to be specified in the submission. Should you lodge a submission, your views will be taken into account as part of our assessment and a reply will be forwarded to you when the application is determined.
Please note that confidentiality is not available to objectors. The details of any submissions may be included in a Council report or forwarded to the applicant where it may help to resolve design or operational problems. Information (including copies of submissions) may also be released in accordance with Council Policy for Access to Information.
Any person who makes a submission by way of objection may appeal to the Land and Environment Court if they are dissatisfied with the determination of the consent authority should development consent be granted.
If you have any concerns about the proposal, it is suggested that you speak with the assessing officer so that all aspects may be fully discussed.
Enquiries: William Pillon on (02) 4560 4424.
Page ID: 112836