19 July 2018
Tuesday 31 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 14 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 28 Ordinary 6.30PM
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 4.59 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0083/18-131 Mileham Street, SOUTH WINDSOR -SEPP (Affordable Rental Housing) 2009 - Installation of Manufactured Secondary Dwelling-Approved
- DA0102/18-216 Edwards Road, RICHMOND LOWLANDS -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Fence-Approved
- DA0146/18-McGraths Hill Shopping Centre, 1 Phillip Place, MCGRATHS HILL-Business Premises - Fitout of Existing Building for Use as Real Estate Agency and Associated Signage-Approved
- DA0155/18-57 Hawkesbury Street, PITT TOWN -Dwelling House, Secondary Dwelling under SEPP (Affordable Rental Housing) 2009, Swimming Pool and Cabana-Approved
- S960038/18-Jolly Frog Hotel, 25 Bridge Street, WINDSOR -Modification of Development Consent No. DA0628/16 - Reconstruction of South Western Heritage Wall
- Section 4.55 Modification - Pub - Modifications to the consent for alterations and the addition of a roof to the building-Approved
- S960041/18-173 Sanctuary Drive, WINDSOR DOWNS -Modification of Development Consent No. DA0162/17 - Relocation of Outbuilding and Design Amendments-Approved
- S960058/18-Upper Macdonald Road, UPPER MACDONALD -Modification to Development Consent No.DA0609/17 - Relocation of Private Burial Site-Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Corporate Business Systems Helpdesk Officer
Network & PC Support Officer - Parental Leave
Senior Customer Service Officer
Technical Officer - Trade Waste
Trainee - Records Officer
Please check the website www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au for further details.
Page ID: 113314