26 July 2018
Tuesday 31 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 14 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 28 Ordinary 6.30PM
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 4.59 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0005/18 - 203A Greens Road LOWER PORTLAND -Dwelling House - Approved
- DA0063/18 - 281 Tizzana Road, EBENEZER -Dwelling House - Alterations and additions to the dwelling house - Refused
- DA0154/18 - 35 Thornbill Way YARRAMUNDI-Structure Ancillary to a Dwelling House – Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0158/18 - 27 Eden Circuit PITT TOWN-Staged Development - Stage One - Dwelling House - Stage Two - Dwelling House, Conversion of Existing Dwelling House to Outbuilding and Swimming Pool - Approved
- DA0176/18 - 786 East Kurrajong Road EAST KURRAJONG -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – Awning - Approved
- DA0179/18 - 93 Shepherds Road FREEMANS REACH-Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions- Approved
- DA0182/18 - 45 Chestnut Drive GLOSSODIA-Dwelling House - Alterations and additions to the dwelling house - Approved
- DA0191/18 - 50 Hawkesbury Street PITT TOWN -Structure Ancillary to a Dwelling House – Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0230/18 - 13 Range Street NORTH RICHMOND-Dwelling House - Approved
- DA0241/18 - 11 Freeman Road AGNES BANKS -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Tree Removal and Swimming Pool - Approved
- DA0327/17 - 1 Crooked Lane NORTH RICHMOND -Intensive Plant Agriculture - Extension of Growing Areas and Associated Crop Protection Structures, Rural Industry, Amenities Building and Associated Earthworks - Approved
- DA0623/17 - 50 Bells Line Of Road NORTH RICHMOND -Service Station and Take Away Food and Drink Premises (Redevelopment) - Demolition of Existing Structures, Construction of Mixed Use Building Comprising of Services Station and Food and Drink Premises, New Fuel Dispensing Areas, Awning, Underground Fuel Storage Tanks, Car Parking, Manoeuvring Areas, Signage and Associated Landscaping - Approved
- DA0687/17 - 436 Bells Line Of Road KURMOND-Dwelling House - Retrospective Earthworks, Landfill, Truck Car Parking and Manoeuvring Area - Refused
- DA0731/17 - 133 Boomerang Drive GLOSSODIA -Retrospective - SEPP (Affordable Rental Housing) 2009 - Use of Existing Building as a Secondary Dwelling - Approved
- S960061/18 - 39 North Street WINDSOR -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0449/17 - Removal of Condition Relating to Roof Design - Approved
- S960139/17 - 12 Box Avenue WILBERFORCE -Modification of Development Consent No. DA0298/13 - Design Amendments and Removal of Restriction Relating to the Release of the Construction Certificate - Refused
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Public Exhibition of Draft Events Strategy Council is committed to developing a program of events for the Hawkesbury. Following an engagement process including meeting with the Hawkesbury Tourism Advisory Committee and Town Centre Master Plan Project Group, Hawkesbury City Council’s Draft Events Strategy is now on public exhibition until Monday, 13 August 2018.
The Draft Events Strategy is a five year action plan which will guide Council in funding, approving, producing, promoting and supporting events.
You can view the Draft Events Strategy at Council’s Administrative Building, 366 George Street, Windsor, on Council’s website www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au or on Council’s online community engagement site www.yourhawkesbury-yoursay.com.au
Written submissions regarding the Draft Events Strategy 2018-2019 may be made any time to Council during the exhibition period and can be sent to Council by any of the following methods:
* By mail: PO Box 146,Windsor NSW 2756
* By fax: 4587 7740
* By email: email@example.com
* Via Council’s online community engagement site www.yourhawkesbury-yoursay.com.au
Please make reference to ‘Draft Events Strategy Submission’ at the top of your submission. For any enquiries regarding the Draft Events Strategy please contact Council on 4560 4444.
Please be advised that comments about the Draft Events Strategy may contain information that is personal information, such as information that identifies you, etc. for the purposes of the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act.
The submission of personal information with your comments is voluntary but, if not provided, may affect consideration of such comments. The information will ultimately be stored in Council's records system.
Please note that confidentiality is not available to respondents. The details of any submissions may be included in a Council report. Information (including copies of submissions) may also be released in accordance with Council’s Access to Information Policy.
The purpose of collecting this information is to assist Council in obtaining the views of the community regarding this matter. The information may also be made available to third parties in accordance with the relevant legislation.
Page ID: 113762