28 June 2018
10 Tuesday Ordinary 6.30PM
31 Tuesday Ordinary 6.30PM
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 4.59 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0058/18 - 114 King Road WILBERFORCE -Dual Occupancy (Attached) - Alterations and Additions to Existing Dwelling House to Create Dual Occupancy (Attached) - Approved
- DA0121/18 - 2042 Upper Macdonald Road HIGHER MACDONALD -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Two Outbuildings - Approved
- DA0131/18 - 9 Salmon Road SOUTH WINDSOR -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Approved
- DA0165/18 - 29 Glengarry Place PITT TOWN -Dwelling House and Swimming Pool - Approved
- DA0175/18 - 3 Stubbs Street PITT TOWN -Dwelling House - Approved
- DA0180/18 - 19 Stannix Park Road WILBERFORCE -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – Awning - Approved
- DA0193/18 - 5 Pendergast Street PITT TOWN-Dwelling House and Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0227/17 - 2321 Putty Road COLO -Dwelling House - Demolition of Existing Dwelling House and Construction of Dwelling House - Approved
- DA0504/17 - 226 Greens Road LOWER PORTLAND -Dwelling House, Boat Shed and Swimming Pool - Approved
- DA0632/14 - 76 Oakville Road OAKVILLE -Landscape Material Supplies - Operation of landscape material supplies premises - Approved
- DA0698/17 - 242 George Street WINDSOR -Shop - Fit Out and Use of Existing Premises and Associated Signage - Approved
- DA0713/17 - 94 Willeroo Drive WINDSOR DOWNS -SEPP (Affordable Rental Housing) 2009 – Construction of Secondary Dwelling with double carport and removal of three trees - Approved
- DA0733/17 - 18 Sturt Place WINDSOR DOWNS-Dwelling House - Dual Occupancy (Attached), Demolition of Existing Outbuilding and Construction of Outbuilding, Alfresco Area and Swimming Pool - Approved
- S960030/18 - 87 Railway Road North MULGRAVE - Modification to Development Consent No.DA0310/17 - Remove Restriction Relating to Importation of Fill Material - Approved
- S960031/18 - 19 Old Bells Line Of Road, KURRAJONG -Modification to Development Consent No.M0844/98 - Design Amendments to Dwelling House on Lot 18 - Approved
- S960040/18 - 19 Old Bells Line Of Road KURRAJONG -Modification of Development Consent No.M0844/98 - Design Amendments to Dwelling on Lot 20 – Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Lot 15 DP 753766, 3787 Putty Road COLO HEIGHTS NSW 2756
Hawkesbury City Council has received a development application for Intensive Livestock Agriculture - Poultry Farm - Six Poultry Sheds with a Combined Maximum Capacity of 240,000 Birds, Use of Existing Water Storage Facilities for Sediment Control and Water Supply, Feed Collection and Storage Silo's, Ancillary Maintenance and Storage Shed, Access Road and Landscape Works at Lot 15 DP 753766, 3787 Putty Road COLO HEIGHTS NSW 2756.
The applicant is JD Industries Pty Limited and the Hawkesbury Independent Hearing and Assessment Panel is the consent authority for this application.
The proposal is Designated Development under Section 4.10 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment (EP&A) Act 1979.
The proposal is also Integrated Development under Section 4.46 of the EP&A Act 1979 and the applicant is seeking concurrent approval from the NSW Department of Primary Industries – Water under Section 90 of the Water Management Act 2000.
The development application and supporting information, including the environmental impact statement, will be on public exhibition for the period 29/06/2018 to 28/07/2018. All plans and details may be inspected between 8:30am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday, at Council's Administration Office, 366 George Street, Windsor or the NSW Department of Planning and Environments Head Office at 23-33 Bridge Street, Sydney, during the notification period.
During the exhibition period any person may make a submission in writing to Council in relation to the development application, quoting reference DA0237/18. Where a submission by way of objection is made, the grounds for objection are to be specified in the submission. Should you lodge a submission, your views will be taken into account as part of our assessment and a reply will be forwarded to you when the application is determined.
Please note that confidentiality is not available to objectors. The details of any submissions may be included in a Council report or forwarded to the applicant where it may help to resolve design or operational problems. Information (including copies of submissions) may also be released in accordance with Council Policy for Access to Information.
Any person who makes a submission by way of objection may appeal to the Land and Environment Court if they are dissatisfied with the determination of the consent authority should development consent be granted.
If you have any concerns about the proposal, it is suggested that you speak with the assessing officer so that all aspects may be fully discussed.
Enquiries: William Pillon on (02) 4560 4424.
2018 Natalie Burton Memorial Award
Hawkesbury City Council is calling for nominations for the annual Natalie Burton Memorial Award on behalf of the Burton, Turner and Lawrance families.
One award will be presented to a student from a Secondary School within the Hawkesbury Local Government Area. This award is intended for a recipient who has faced a challenging circumstance and, through their application and determination, overcome this adversity to succeed. This circumstance could be a disability, illness, serious accident, loss of a family member or other situation.
Members of the community are invited to nominate a student for the 2018 Natalie Burton Memorial Award by completing a nomination form which can be obtained from Council offices at 366 George St, Windsor, by calling 4560 4430 or online www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au
Page ID: 112103