15 March 2018
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 101 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0018/18-336 Pitt Town Road PITT TOWN-Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Outbuilding-Approved
- DA0038/18-10 Stubbs Street PITT TOWN-Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0044/18-175 Mileham Street SOUTH WINDSOR -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0057/18-1094 Grose Vale Road KURRAJONG -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Retaining Wall-Approved
- DA0606/17-336 Spinks Road GLOSSODIA -Retrospective Application - Rural Workers Dwelling-Approved
- DA0607/17-10 Clergy Road WILBERFORCE -Retrospective Application - Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions-Approved
- DA0653/17-57 Geakes Road FREEMANS REACH -Retrospective Application - Rural Workers Dwelling-Approved
- DA0708/17-1266 Bells Line Of Road KURRAJONG HEIGHTS -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Deck and Awning-Approved
- DA0717/17-1425 Kurmond Road KURMOND -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0724/17-12 Rain Ridge Road KURRAJONG HEIGHTS -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Retaining Wall-Approved
- S960046/17-29 Mountain Avenue YARRAMUNDI -Modification of Development Consent No. DA0532/16 - Dwelling House - Remove Requirement to Demolish Outbuilding and Review Bushfire Attack Level Requirements-Approved
- S960089/17-17 Airstrip Road PITT TOWN -Modification of Development Consent No. DA0658/13 - Retrospective Application - Alterations and Additions to Existing Building Involving Provision of Ensuite -Refused
- S960007/18-41 William Street NORTH RICHMOND -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0051/17 - Remove Requirement for Road Reconstruction-Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Tuesday 27 Ordinary 6.30 pm
Monday 9 Extraordinary 6.30 pm
Tuesday 10 Ordinary 6.30pm
Civil Works Engineer - IS062CM
Civil Works Engineer Applications Close 25 March 2018
Please refer to Council’s website for further information relating to job opportunities - www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au
Seal of Council Policy - JR 0554
Council recently completed a review of its Seal of Council Policy, with the aim of refining the Policy to better protect the integrity of Council’s Seal, and to improve Council’s compliance with Local Government Regulations. Consequently, at its meeting on 13 February 2018, Council resolved to place the revised Seal of Council Policy on public exhibition for a period of 28 days and seek submissions from interested parties.
In accordance with that decision, Council’s Draft Seal of Council Policy is placed on public exhibition until Friday, 6 April 2018 and may be viewed on Council’s website at www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au or at Council’s Administration Building, 366 George Street, Windsor. For further information, please contact Council’s Manager Corporate Services and Governance on (02) 4560 4444 or attention email enquiries accordingly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to make a submission, Council will receive these, in writing, addressed to the General Manager, Hawkesbury City Council, PO Box 146, Windsor NSW 2756, by fax to (02) 4587 7740 or by email to email@example.com up to close of business on Friday, 16 February 2018. Council will consider all submissions received at a subsequent Council Meeting.
Should you lodge a submission, it will be considered, along with any other submissions received and may be included in Council’s meeting business paper. Your submission, including any personal information, is accessible by any person upon written application, subject to Council’s Privacy Management Plan and the GIPA Act. The inclusion of personal information in your submission is voluntary but, if not provided, may affect consideration of the submission. The information will ultimately be stored in Council’s records system.
Page ID: 107089