29 March 2018
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 4.59 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0040/18-53 Loder Crescent SOUTH WINDSOR -Dwelling House - Demolition of Existing Dwelling House and Construction of Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0045/18-8 Castlereagh Road WILBERFORCE -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Swimming Pool-Approved
- DA0060/18-48 Egret Crescent YARRAMUND -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Outbuilding-Approved
- DA0454/17-54 Wire Lane FREEMANS REACH-Section 68 - Installation of Two Attached Manufactured Homes-Approved
- DA0673/17-71 Fernadell Drive PITT TOWN -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Awning-Approved
- S960013/18-14 Manns Road WILBERFORCE -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0547/12 - Design Amendments-Approved
- S960136/17-2869 Putty Road COLO HEIGHTS -Modification of Development Consent No. DA1088/04 - Design Amendments-Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Monday 9 Extraordinary 6.30 pm
Tuesday 10 Ordinary 6.30 pm
* Major Plant Operator
* Intermediate Plant Operator - City Cleaning
Positions close 5pm Sunday 8 April 2018.
For further information please visit the website
Tennis Court Upgrades - Tender No. T00069
Tenders are invited for tennis court upgrades in three separate locations and will be received up to 3pm on Friday, 20 April 2018.
Council has a number of satellite tennis complexes located within our towns and villages. Funding has been provided to upgrade tennis courts at Pitt Town, St Albans and Colo Heights.
Tender documents are available from Tuesday, 27 March 2018 free at WSROC e-tendering website at https://tenders.nsw.gov.au/wsroc/ or at Council’s Administration Building at 366 George Street, Windsor for a non-refundable fee of $100 (incl. GST).
Tenders may only be submitted by the means described in the tender documents and must be received by the closing time. Late tenders will not be accepted.
Please note there is a compulsory site inspection on Tuesday, 10 April 2018 commencing at 10am at 28 Bulga Street, St Albans.
The canvassing of Councillors will automatically disqualify the applicant from the tender process.
For further information, please contact Mr Gordon Sainsbury, Tendering and Contracts Officer on telephone (02) 4560 4470.
Page ID: 106823