8 March 2018
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 101 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0009/18-10 Barton Place BLAXLANDS RIDGE -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0030/18-5 Orchard Way PITT TOWN -Dwelling House and Swimming Pool-Approved
- DA0152/17-42 Wheelbarrow Ridge Road COLO HEIGHTS -Rural Workers Dwelling - Use of existing building as a Rural Workers Dwelling-Refused
- DA0371/17-24 Cunningham Place SOUTH WINDSOR -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Erection of a Garage-Refused
- DA0424/17-34 Inalls Lane RICHMOND -Landfill and Earthworks - Vegetation Removal, Filling of Rear Portion of Site and Demolition of Existing Outbuilding-Approved
- DA0449/17-39 North Street WINDSOR -Alterations and Additions to Existing Dwelling and Outbuilding, and Use of Existing Outbuilding for Tourist Accommodation-Deferred Commencement
- DA0544/17-11 College Street RICHMOND -Multi Dwelling Housing - Demolition of Existing Dwelling, Construction of 3 Attached Dwellings and Strata Subdivision-Approved
- DA0645/17-405-419 Windsor Road VINEYARD-Takeaway Food and Drink Premises - Mobile Food Van and Associated Deck-Approved
- DA0652/17-83 Cartwright Lane BLAXLANDS RIDGE -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Swimming Pool and Deck and Demolition of the Existing Swimming Pool-Approved
- DA0675/17-49 Reserve Road FREEMANS REACH -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Demolition of Existing Outbuilding and Construction of Outbuilding-Approved
- DA0678/17-49 Old Kurrajong Road RICHMOND -Animal Boarding or Training Establishment - Horse Stables-Approved
- DA0679/17-49 Old Kurrajong Road RICHMOND -Animal Boarding or Training Establishment - Horse Stables-Approved
- DA0683/17-155 Colonial Drive BLIGH PARK -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0684/17-58 Robertson Street KURRAJONG -Dwelling House-Approved
- S960001/18-64 Grand Parade GLOSSODIA -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0079/17 - Design Amendments-Approved
- S960002/18-17 River Road YARRAMUNDI -Modification of Development Consent No. DA0524/16 - Design Amendments-Approved
- S960144/17-86 Arthur Phillip Drive NORTH RICHMOND -Section 96 Amendment - Modifications to the consent for subdivision
- Modification of Development Consent No.DA0216/16 - Design Amendments-Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Tuesday 13 Ordinary 6.30 pm
Tuesday 27 Ordinary 6.30 pm
Consulting the Community
Food Handling Seminar
Council is working to improve food safety in the food businesses and homes in the Hawkesbury. Currently, there are millions of cases of foodborne illness that affect Australia each year. People working or seeking to work in the food industry, and residents concerned about food safety are encouraged to come along to Council’s Food Handling Seminar. The next course will be held on Wednesday, 14 March 2018 from 5pm to 8pm at the Hawkesbury Leisure & Learning Centre, 114 March Street, Richmond at a low cost of $53.50 per participant. The course covers personal hygiene, time and temperature, food preparation and storage, and cleaning and maintenance. Visit http://www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au/environment/health-and-safety/food-handling-training to book online. Booking is essential. For more information visit www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au or contact Council’s Environmental Health Officer on (02) 4560 4444.
Seal of Council Policy - JR 0554
Council recently completed a review of its Seal of Council Policy, with the aim of refining the Policy to better protect the integrity of Council’s Seal, and to improve Council’s compliance with Local Government Regulations. Consequently, at its meeting on 13 February 2018, Council resolved to place the revised Seal of Council Policy on public exhibition for a period of 28 days and seek submissions from interested parties.
In accordance with that decision, Council’s Draft Seal of Council Policy is placed on public exhibition until Friday, 6 April 2018 and may be viewed on Council’s website at www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au or at Council’s Administration Building, 366 George Street, Windsor. For further information, please contact Council’s Manager Corporate Services and Governance on (02) 4560 4444 or attention email enquiries accordingly to email@example.com.
If you would like to make a submission, Council will receive these, in writing, addressed to the General Manager, Hawkesbury City Council, PO Box 146, Windsor NSW 2756, by fax to (02) 4587 7740 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org up to close of business on Friday, 6 April 2018. Council will consider all submissions received at a subsequent Council Meeting.
Should you lodge a submission, it will be considered, along with any other submissions received and may be included in Council’s meeting business paper. Your submission, including any personal information, is accessible by any person upon written application, subject to Council’s Privacy Management Plan and the GIPA Act. The inclusion of personal information in your submission is voluntary but, if not provided, may affect consideration of the submission. The information will ultimately be stored in Council’s records system.
Page ID: 105702