24 May 2018
Consulting the Community
Road Closure due to the Reconstruction of Freemans Reach Road
Reconstruction of two sections of Freemans Reach Road, Freemans Reach including associated shoulder works will commence from Thursday, 24 May 2018.
The road closure will be in place from Monday, 28 May 2018 until the project is completed which is expected to take approximately four weeks, weather permitting.
Details of the two sections of road are as follows:
* Section 1: Length of 720 metres commencing from a distance of 780 metres to 1500 metres from Gorricks Lane.
* Section 2: Length of 670 metres commencing from a distance of 3000 metres to 3670 metres from Gorricks Lane.
The road will be closed to through traffic between Wilberforce Road and Gorricks Lane, with access only provided for buses, local residents and emergency services. All through traffic will be diverted through Kurmond Road and Wilberforce Road to enable the proposed construction works to be completed as soon as possible. Motorists are advised to use the alternative route where possible.
Your assistance during this period would be greatly appreciated and apologies are expressed for any inconvenience.
For further information or any enquiries, please contact Mr Matthew Toriola during working hours on (02) 4560 4444.
29 Tuesday Ordinary 6.30PM
13 Wednesday Extraordinary 6.30PM
26 Tuesday Ordinary 6.30PM
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 4.59 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0441/17-157 Coromandel Road, EBENEZER-Boat Shed - Demolition of Existing Boat Shed and Construction of Boat Shed and Garage-Refused
- DA0282/17-140 March Street, RICHMOND-SEPP (Affordable Rental Housing) 2009 - Boarding House - Demolition of the existing dwelling house and the construction and operation of a boarding house-Approved
- DA0126/18-18 Lelia Avenue, FREEMANS REACH -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Demolition of Existing Outbuilding and Construction of Garage-Approved
- DA0114/18-10 Jamison Crescent, NORTH RICHMOND-Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0112/18-92 Johnston Street, PITT TOWN -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Swimming Pool-Approved
- DA0110/18-14A Coburg Road, WILBERFORCE -Dwelling House, Garage and Carport-Approved
- DA0106/18-58 Mitchell Drive, GLOSSODIA-Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Demolition of Existing Outbuilding, Tree Removal, Construction of Outbuilding and Carport-Approved
- DA0105/18-34 Eden Circuit, PITT TOWN-Dwelling House and Cabana-Approved
- DA0099/18-25 Eden Circuit, PITT TOWN -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0021/18-31 James Street, SOUTH WINDSOR -Dual Occupancy (Detached) - Demolition of Existing Structures, Construction of Dual Occupancy (Detached) and Torrens Title Subdivision-Approved
- S960082/17-98 Stahls Road, OAKVILLE -Modification of Development Consent No. DA0593/15 - Design Amendments and alterations to approved filling-Approved
- S960027/18-203 Windsor Street, RICHMOND -Modification to Development Consent No.DA0657/17 - Design Amendments-Approved
- S960025/18-37 Cleary Drive, PITT TOWN -Modification to Development Consent No.DA0333/17 - Design Amendments-Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Page ID: 110095