3 May 2018
Bitumen Sealing and Resealing of Roads within the Hawkesbury LGA - Tender No. T00070
Tenders are invited for the bitumen sealing and resealing of roads within the Hawkesbury LGA and will be received up to 2pm on Thursday, 24 May 2018.
Tender documents are available at Council’s Administration Building at 366 George Street, Windsor from Tuesday, 1 May 2018 for a non-refundable fee of $100 (incl. GST) or available free at WSROC e-tendering website at https://tenders.nsw.gov.au/wsroc/.
Tenders may only be submitted by the means described in the tender documents and must be received by the closing time. Late tenders will not be accepted.
The canvassing of Councillors will automatically disqualify the applicant from the tender process.
For further information, please contact Gordon Sainsbury, Tendering and Contracts Officer on telephone (02) 4560 4470.
Consulting the Community
Public Exhibition of Draft Operational Plan 2018/2019
Following the adoption of the Hawkesbury Community Strategic Plan 2017–2036, and the Delivery Program 2017-2021, Council has completed preparation of the following key document required by the Integrated Planning and Reporting Framework:
Draft Operational Plan 2018/2019
Each year Council outlines its activities for the coming year through an Operational Plan.
The Draft Operational Plan 2018/2019 identifies the proposed projects, programs and activities to be undertaken during 2018/2019. The Operational Plan also contains a Statement of Revenue Policy which includes fees and charges and information regarding rates and annual charges. Estimated income and expenditure and the capital works program for 2018/2019 are also included.
The draft plan will be on public exhibition for the period Friday, 20 April 2018 to Friday, 18 May 2018. You can view the draft plans at Council’s Administrative Building, 366 George Street, Windsor, on Council’s website www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au, or on Council’s online community engagement site www.yourhawkesbury-yoursay.com.au.
Written submissions regarding the Draft Operational Plan 2018/2019 may be made to Council any time during the exhibition period and can be sent to Council by any of the following methods:
* By mail: PO Box 146,Windsor NSW 2756
* By fax: 4587 7740
* By email: email@example.com
* Via Council’s online community engagement site www.yourhawkesbury-yoursay.com.au
Please make reference to “Draft Operational Plan Submission” at the top of your submission. For any enquiries regarding the Draft Operational Plan 2018/2019, please contact Council on 4560 4444.
Please be advised that comments about the Draft Operational Plan 2018/2019 may contain information that is personal information, such as information that identifies you, etc, for the purposes of the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act.
The submission of personal information with your comments is voluntary but, if not provided, may affect consideration of such comments. The information will ultimately be stored in Council''s records system.
Please note that confidentiality is not available to respondents. The details of any submissions may be included in a Council report. Information (including copies of submissions) may also be released in accordance with Council’s Access to Information Policy.
The purpose of collecting this information is to assist Council in obtaining the views of the community regarding this matter. The information may also be made available to third parties in accordance with the relevant legislation.
8 Tuesday Ordinary 6.30PM
29 Tuesday Ordinary 6.30PM
Temporary Closure - Governor Phillip Reserve and Boat Ramp
Notice is given that Governor Phillip Reserve and boat ramp will be closed to the general public on Sunday, 6 May 2018 as exclusive use has been granted to the Upper Hawkesbury Power Boat Club for The Double Dash race event.
Development Applications Recently Determined
Notice under Section 4.59 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0003/18 - 187 Webbs Creek Road WEBBS CREEK -Dwelling House-Refused
- DA0022/18 - 15/211 Windsor Street RICHMOND -Business Premises - Hair Dressing Salon-Approved
- DA0033/18 - 13 Atkins Crescent HOBARTVILLE -Dwelling House - Alteration and Additions-Approved
- DA0053/18 - 13 McMahons Park Road KURRAJONG-Dwelling House, Garage and Carport-Approved
- DA0097/18 - 2184 Bells Line Of Road BILPIN -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Outbuilding-Approved
- DA0322/17 - 7 Grose Street RICHMOND -Dual Occupancy Attached - Demolition of Existing Structures, Construction of a Dual Occupancy Attached and Strata Subdivision-Approved
- DA0643/17 - 13 Neptune Crescent BLIGH PARK - Group Home (Permanent) - Change of Use from Dwelling House to a Permanent Group Home and Demolition of Existing Swimming Pool-Approved
- DA0689/17 - 2 Nutwood Lane WINDSOR DOWNS -Retrospective Application - Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Installation of Shipping Storage Container-Approved
- S960012/18 - 388F Mount Tootie Road BILPIN -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0455/17 - Design Amendments- Approved
- S960015/18 - 115-135 Pitt Town Road MCGRATHS HILL -Section 96 Amendment - Rural Supplies - Modifications to the consent for the demolition of the existing shed and the construction of a rural supplies building
- Modification to Development Consent No.DA0587/14 - Design Amendments to Building, Provision of Additional Car Parking Spaces and Redesign of Vehicle Manoeuvring Area-Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Page ID: 109031