31 May 2018
Consulting the Community
PUBLIC EXHIBITION OF THE DRAFT VINEYARD PRECINCT SECTION 7.11 (PREVIOUSLY SECTION 94) CONTRIBUTIONS PLAN
Council at its meeting held on 08 May 2018 resolved to publicly exhibit the Draft Vineyard Precinct Section 7.11 Contributions Plan in accordance with section 26(4) of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Regulation 2000.
The Vineyard Precinct (precinct) is situated within the Hawkesbury Local Government Area, between Box Hill and Windsor.
At the time the Draft Vineyard Precinct S7.11 Contributions Plan was prepared, the development in the Precinct has a semi-rural character. The Precinct is situated in the North West Growth Area. The State Government in December 2017 rezoned the land to facilitate mainly urban residential development.
This Draft Vineyard Precinct S7.11 Contributions Plan relates to the first stage of the Vineyard Precinct development. The expected development in this area includes 2,500 new residential dwellings and 5,500 square meters of land for retail purposes.
Infrastructure will need to be provided to support development in the Precinct, including Local Infrastructure that is traditionally the responsibility of the local council (in this case, Hawkesbury City Council). The infrastructure includes roads, storm-water drainage facilities, open space and recreation facilities and community infrastructure.
Land Affected: The Vineyard Precinct (Stage 1), land bounded by Commercial and Menin Roads to the north, Boundary Road to the east, Windsor Road to the south and Chapman Road to the west.
Aim of the Contributions Plan: The Draft Vineyard Precinct S7.11 Contributions Plan is a policy to guide and collect contributions to provide local infrastructure for the new Vineyard Precinct.
The Draft Vineyard Precinct S7.11 Contributions Plan is on exhibition between 18 May 2018 to 18 June 2018 inclusive.
A copy of the Draft Vineyard Precinct S7.11 Contributions Plan and Council report with supporting information can be viewed on Council’s website at “Your Hawkesbury Your Say” www.yourhawkesbury-yoursay.com.au and in hard copy at Councils Administration Centre at 366 George Street. Windsor NSW, during office hours 8:30am to 5pm Monday to Friday where your questions can be answered in person. Access to council’s website is available free of charge at all Council libraries for library members and at the Council’s Administration Centre.
Written comments are welcome before the close of business on 18 June 2018 to Hawkesbury City Council, PO Box 146, Windsor, NSW, 2756 or to email@example.com. Please quote Reference. Draft Vineyard Precinct S7.11 Contributions Plan.
Questions: Please contact Sunehla Bala, Strategic Land Use Planning Coordinator on (02) 4560 4544.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR SUBMISSION
Confidentiality of Submissions - Any comments about the Draft Vineyard Precinct S7.11 Contributions Plan may contain information that is personal information, such as information that identifies you, etc., for the purposes of the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1988. The inclusion of personal information with your submission is voluntary.
However, if not provided Council will not be able to contact you about the proposal. The information will be stored in Council's electronic records system and paper files. For your protection, Council recommends that you do not include defamatory comments in your submission.
Political Donations - Where relevant, a Political Donation and Gift Disclosure Statement must accompany any submission lodged with Council. Under Section 10.4 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 any person who makes a submission to Council is required to disclose any political donation or gift.
13 Wednesday Extraordinary 6.30PM
26 Tuesday Ordinary 6.30PM
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 4.59 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0085/18 - 20 Frederick Place, KURRAJONG HEIGHTS -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Approved
- DA0109/18 - 6 Grey Gum Close EAST KURRAJONG -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Deck and Awning - Approved
- DA0118/18 - 4 Blighton Road PITT TOWN -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Outbuilding-Approved
- DA0123/18 - 3 Carmen Place FREEMANS REACH -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions-Approved
- DA0125/18 - 633 George Street SOUTH WINDSOR -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Garage-Approved
- DA0129/18 - 20 Eden Circuit PITT TOWN -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Outbuilding-Approved
- DA0130/18 - 144 Royerdale Place EAST KURRAJONG -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Outbuilding-Approved
- DA0134/18 - 322 Lieutenant Bowen Drive BOWEN MOUNTAIN -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Pergola-Approved
- DA0141/18 - 28 Hawkesbury Street PITT TOWN -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Outbuilding-Approved
- DA0147/18 - 111 George Road WILBERFORCE -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Carport-Approved
- DA0148/18 - 30B Weem Farm Road GROSE VALE -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0485/17 - 1420 Kurmond Road KURMOND -Subdivision - Stage One - One into Two Torrens Title Lots - Stage Two - Subdivision of Proposed Lot 152 into Ten Residential Lots and One Community Title Lot (Road)-Approved
- DA0600/17 - 4/148 Windsor Street RICHMOND -Restaurants or Cafes - Use of Premises, Alterations and Additions-Approved
- DA0642/17 - 457 Pitt Town - Dural Road, MARAYLYA -Retrospective Application - Intensive Plant Agriculture - Landfill and Earthworks to Create Storage Area, Acoustic Works to Mechanical Plant Areas and Two Office/Amenities Buildings-Approved
- DA0661/17 - 34 Glenidol Road OAKVILLE-Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Outbuilding-Approved
- DA0722/17 - 6 Francis Street RICHMOND-Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Outbuilding – Retrospective Use of an Outbuilding Incorporating Alterations and Additions-Approved
- S960023/18 - 43 Luttrell Street HOBARTVILLE -Modification to Development Consent No.DA0543/17 - Design Amendments-Approved
- S960028/18 - 21 Level Crossing Road VINEYARD -Modification to Development Consent No. DA0448/17 - Relocation of Awning-Approved
- S960033/18 - 1 Colvin Place EAST KURRAJONG -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0726/16 - Design Amendments-Approved
- S960143/17 - 270 Terrace Road NORTH RICHMOND -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0442/03 - Design Amendments-Approved
- S960152/17 - 13 Hanlons Road South BILPIN -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0692/16 - Design Amendments - Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Page ID: 110493