15 November 2018
Governor Phillip Reserve and Boat Ramp – Temporary Closure
Notice is given that Governor Phillip Reserve and boat ramp will be closed to the general public on Saturday, 24 and Sunday, 25 November 2018 as exclusive use has been granted to NSW Water Ski Federation Ltd for the 2018 Bridge to Bridge Water Ski Classic.
Tuesday 27 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 11 Ordinary 6.30PM
DEVELOPMENT APPLICATIONS RECENTLY DETERMINED
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 4.59 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0343/17-11 Edith Black Road BLAXLANDS RIDGE -Subdivision - Three Lot Torrens Title Subdivision-Approved
- DA0347/18-80 Dight Street RICHMOND -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Demolition of Existing Swimming Pool and Construction of Detached Garage-Approved
- DA0591/17-1316 Kurmond Road KURMOND -Tourist and Visitor Accommodation - Dwelling House and Conversion of Existing Dwelling to Tourist and Visitor Accommodation-Withdrawn
- S960045/18-10 Longleat Road KURMOND -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0312/08 - Design Amendments-Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
- Coordinator Community Enforcement
- Coordinator Compliance
- Kennel Assistant
- Major Plant Operator - Construction & Maintenance
Please see www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au for details
Page ID: 120404