22 November 2018
Governor Phillip Reserve and Boat Ramp – Temporary Closure
Notice is given that Governor Phillip Reserve and boat ramp will be closed to the general public on Saturday, 24 and Sunday, 25 November 2018 as exclusive use has been granted to NSW Water Ski Federation Ltd for the 2018 Bridge to Bridge Water Ski Classic.
Tuesday 27 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 11 Ordinary 6.30PM
DEVELOPMENT APPLICATIONS RECENTLY DETERMINED
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 4.59 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0244/18 - 778 Grose Vale Road GROSE VALE -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Carport and Driveway - Approved
- DA0250/18 - 31 Tierney Road KURMOND -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – Construction of a Horse Arena - Approved
- DA0286/18 - 88 Godalla Road FREEMANS REACH -Rural Workers Dwelling -Refused
- DA0370/18 - 61 Patterson Lane GROSE VALE -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Approved
- DA0384/18 - 20 Jaceva Place CATTAI -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Approved
- DA0390/18 - 18 Cleary Drive PITT TOWN -Dwelling House and Garage - Approved
- DA0400/18 - 30 Eden Circuit PITT TOWN -Dwelling House and Secondary Dwelling - Approved
- DA0405/18 - 10 Stubbs Street PITT TOWN -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Outbuilding-Approved
- DA0415/18 - 22 Glengarry Place PITT TOWN -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Swimming Pool - Approved
- DA0432/18 - 7 Eden Circuit PITT TOWN -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0434/18 - 30 Blighton Road PITT TOWN -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Outbuilding-Approved
- DA0709/17 - 1282 St Albans Road CENTRAL MACDONALD -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – Outbuilding - Deferred Commencement
- S960088/18 - 30 Wavehill Avenue WINDSOR DOWNS -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0717/16 - Design Amendments and Revised Landscape Concept Plan - Approved
- S960141/17 - 589 Slopes Road KURRAJONG -Modification of Development Consent No.DA602/16 - Revision of Bushfire Construction Requirements – Refused
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Expression of Interest for Provision of Code of Conduct Review Services
Expressions of Interest are invited for the Provision of Code of Conduct Review Services and will be received up to 2.00pm on Tuesday, 4 December 2018.
Hawkesbury City Council is seeking Expressions of Interest (EOI) from suitably experienced service providers to be included on a Conduct Review Panel, to examine and review complaints made under its Code of Conduct
EOI documents are available at Council’s Administration Building at 366 George Street, Windsor from Tuesday, 20 November 2018 for a non-refundable fee of $100 (incl. GST) or available free at WSROC e-tendering website at https://tenders.nsw.gov.au/wsroc/.
Response may only be submitted by the means described in the EOI documents and must be received by the closing time. Late responses will not be accepted.
The canvassing of Councillors will automatically disqualify the applicant from the EOI process.
For further information, please contact Laurie Mifsud, Director Support Services on (02) 4560 4585
Determination of Part 5 Application – Stormwater Management System at Pitt Town
Notice of Determination of Activity under Part 5 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979
Hawkesbury City Council hereby gives notice of its approval of Part 5 Application No. PT50003/17 for the construction of a trunk drainage system within the road reserve and the staged construction of a sediment and a bio-retention basin at 44 Mitchell Road and 69 Wells Street, Pitt Town, on 30 October 2018. This approval was issued under the Part 5 provisions of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979.
Hawkesbury City Council was the proponent and determining authority for this Part 5 Application.
The land subject to this approval comprises of:
- Lot 22 DP 1005861 (44 Mitchell Road);
- Lot 3 DP 872233 (69 Wells Street); and
- Wells Street road reserve.
Approval Notices, plans and the Assessment Report associated with this development may be viewed at Council’s DA Tracking website:
The Approval Notices, plans and the Assessment Report associated with this development are also available for public inspection, free of charge, during ordinary office hours at the offices of the Hawkesbury City Council at 366 George Street, Windsor.
Pursuant to Clause 5.26 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 notice is hereby given that any challenge to this determination must be made to the Land and Environment Court within three months of this public notice.
Page ID: 120645