29 November 2018
Disposal Services for Construction/Demolition Materials Generated within the Hawkesbury Local Government Area
Tender No. T00083
Tenders are invited for disposal services for construction/demolition materials generated within Hawkesbury City Council Local Government Area and will be received up to 3pm on Wednesday, 19 December 2018.
The purpose of this tender is to obtain disposal costs of excavated and demolition materials to landfills and/or other waste management facilities nominated by the Tenderer.
Tender documents are available at Council’s Administration Building at 366 George Street, Windsor from Tuesday, 27 November 2018 for a non-refundable fee of $100 (incl. GST) or available free at WSROC e-tendering website at https://tenders.nsw.gov.au/wsroc/
Tenders may only be submitted by the means described in the tender documents and must be received by the closing time. Late tenders will not be accepted.
The canvassing of Councillors will automatically disqualify the applicant from the tender process.
For further information, please contact Gordon Sainsbury, Tendering and Contracts Officer on telephone (02) 4560 4470.
Tuesday 11 Ordinary 6.30PM
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 4.59 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0160/18-27 Wilshire Road THE SLOPES -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Demolition of Existing Outbuilding and Construction of Outbuilding-Approved
- DA0216/18-464 Terrace Road FREEMANS REACH -Dwelling House - Demolition of Existing Dwelling and Construction of Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0333/18-3 Grandview Lane BOWEN MOUNTAIN -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Fence-Approved
- DA0351/18-61 Patterson Lane GROSE VALE -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Demolition of Existing Outbuilding and Construction of Outbuilding-Approved
- DA0425/18-17 Derwent Place BLIGH PARK -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions-Approved
- DA0428/18-30 Canning Place PITT TOWN-Tourist and Visitor Accommodation - Retrospective Application for Use of Part of Existing Building as Tourist and Visitor Accommodation-Withdrawn
- DA0429/18-8 Glengarry Place PITT TOWN -Dwelling House - Alterations, Additions, Cabana and Swimming Pool-Approved
- DA0472/17-2 Triangle Lane RICHMOND LOWLANDS -Retrospective - Farm Buildings - Installation of Three Shipping Containers-Refused
- S960087/18-130 Windsor Road MCGRATHS HILL -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0338/17 - Design Amendments to the proposed mezzanine at Building No. 2-Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Extra Weekly Recycling over Christmas and New Year
During this Christmas and New Year period in the Hawkesbury, Council will provide an extra two weeks of recycling services from Monday, 24 December 2018 to Friday, 4 January 2019.
There are no changes to the garbage and garden organics collection services. Bin Collection Days remain the same even on public holidays.
Consulting the Community
Proposed 21 year licence with Girl Guides NSW & ACT for use of a portion of Hollands Paddock, The Terrace, Windsor - JR 0554
Proposed 21 year licence with Girl Guides NSW & ACT for use of a portion of Hollands Paddock, The Terrace, Windsor.
Hawkesbury City Council is intending to grant a 21 year licence to Girl Guides NSW & ACT for a portion of Hollands Paddock as outlined in the below diagram.
Girl Guides NSW & ACT is intending to use the land for the purpose of operating a guide hall and associated activities.
Written submissions in relation to the proposal should be addressed to the General Manager, Hawkesbury City Council and titled ‘Submission – Proposal to enter into a licence agreement with Girl Guides NSW & ACT for use of a portion of Hollands Paddock, Windsor’. Submissions will be received until close-of-business on Friday, 28 December 2018. Submissions can be lodged by:
Mail: PO Box 146, Windsor NSW, 2756
Fax: 4587 7740
For more information refer to Council’s website www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au and click on the “Community Consultation” link.
For enquiries please phone Council’s Executive Manager – Community Partnerships, Joseph Litwin on 4560 4428
Any comments about this proposal may contain information that is personal, such as information that identifies you for the purposes of the Privacy & Personal Information Protection Act 1998. The submission of personal information with your comments is voluntary but, if not provided, may effect consideration of such comments. The purpose of collecting this information is to assist Council is obtaining the views of the residents. This information will be stored in Council’s records system and may be made available to third parties in accordance with legislation.
- Coordinator Development Engineering
- Trainee - Customer Service
Please see www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au
Page ID: 120905