8 November 2018
Second Hand Saturday
Council on Saturday 17 November 2018 is holding a Second Hand Saturday Event across the Hawkesbury.
Second Hand Saturday allows residents to register a garage sale and have it promoted by Council through the Council Website. There will also be newspaper and social media promotion of the event to attract more buyers to your Garage Sale.
Residents can also participate by visiting the different Garage Sales across the Hawkesbury on Saturday 17 November. You may find some hidden treasure and be able to snap up a bargain.
To register your Garage Sale or to see the full list of garage sales visit the Hawkesbury City Council website http://www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au/second-hand-saturday
For further information please contact Council's Waste Education Officer on telephone (02) 4560 4566.
Tuesday 13 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 27 Ordinary 6.30PM
DEVELOPMENT APPLICATIONS RECENTLY DETERMINED
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 4.59 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0252/18 - 137 Lieutenant Bowen Road BOWEN MOUNTAIN-Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Approved
- DA0272/18 - 6/433 Grose Vale Road GROSE VALE -Dwelling House and removal of trees - Approved
- DA0289/18 - 20 Dawes Place BLIGH PARK -SEPP (Affordable Rental Housing) 2009 - Secondary Dwelling - Approved
- DA0317/18 - 13 Hanlons Road South BILPIN -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Approved
- DA0320/18 - 54 Old Bells Line Of Road KURRAJONG -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – Carport - Withdrawn
- DA0326/18 - 1299 Kurmond Road KURMOND -Dwelling House - Alterations, Additions, Demolition of Existing Outbuilding, Construction of Outbuilding and Swimming Pool - Approved
- DA0382/18 - 307 Cattai Road CATTAI -Boat Launching Ramp - Repair of Boat Ramp - Withdrawn
- DA0539/17 - 152 Mountain Avenue YARRAMUNDI -Truck Depot and Associated Drive Way/Manoeuvring Area - Refused
- DA0678/16 - 22 Greenway Crescent WINDSOR-Structure Ancillary to a dwelling House - Front Deck - Approved
- S960085/18 - 3/433 Grose Vale Road GROSE VALE -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0646/17 - Design Amendments and Relocation of Outbuilding – Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Page ID: 120119