25 October 2018
Richmond Preschool Extension
Tender No. T00082
Tenders are invited for the minor alterations and extension to this existing childcare facility and will be received up to 2pm on Wednesday, 14 November 2018.
Hawkesbury Council who own and maintain Richmond Preschool, are seeking responses from experienced and qualified Contractor’s to undertake these works with the aim to complete the extension in a timely manner with minimal disruption to the operation of the Preschool.
Tender documents are available at Council’s Administration Building at 366 George Street, Windsor from 23rd October 2018 for a non-refundable fee of $100 (incl. GST) or available free at WSROC e-tendering website at https://tenders.nsw.gov.au/wsroc/.
Tenders may only be submitted by the means described in the tender documents and must be received by the closing time. Late tenders will not be accepted.
Please note there is a compulsory site inspection to be held on Friday, 2 November 2018 at 10am at Richmond Preschool, 110 March St, Richmond.
The canvassing of Councillors will automatically disqualify the applicant from the tender process.
For further information, please contact Gordon Sainsbury, Tendering and Contracts Officer on telephone (02) 4560 4470.
Second Hand Saturday
Council on Saturday 17 November 2018 is holding a Second Hand Saturday Event across the Hawkesbury.
Second Hand Saturday allows residents to register a garage sale and have it promoted by Council through the Council Website. There will also be newspaper and social media promotion of the event to attract more buyers to your Garage Sale.
Residents can also participate by visiting the different Garage Sales across the Hawkesbury on Saturday 17 November. You may find some hidden treasure and be able to snap up a bargain.
To register your Garage Sale or to see the full list of garage sales visit the Hawkesbury City Council website.
For further information please contact Council's Waste Education Officer on telephone (02) 4560 4566.
Tuesday 30 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 13 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 27 Ordinary 6.30PM
DEVELOPMENT APPLICATIONS RECENTLY DETERMINED
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 4.59 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0151/18 - 9 Coach House Road, KURRAJONG HEIGHTS -Dual Occupancy (Attached), Outbuilding and Associated Earthworks - Approved
- DA0265/18 - 518 Grose Vale Road GROSE VALE -Retrospective Application - Earthworks for the Decommissioning of a Water Storage Facility - Approved
- DA0308/18 - 3 Lily Place KURRAJONG -Dwelling House - Withdrawn
- DA0365/18 - 35 Neich Road MARAYLYA -Dwelling House - Alterations, Additions and Swimming Pool - Approved
- DA0376/18 - 2 Wilkinson Street PITT TOWN -Dwelling House, Outbuilding, and Swimming Pool - Approved
- DA0379/18 - 10 Summit Ridge NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House - Approved
- DA0393/18 - 32 Eden Circuit PITT TOWN -Dwelling House-Approved
- CDC0011/18 - 7 Burnside Grove WINDSOR DOWNS -Demolition of Swimming Pool - Approved
- S960060/18 - 172 Sanctuary Drive WINDSOR DOWNS -Modification to Development Consent No. DA0204/12 - Design Amendments - Approved
- S960086/18 - 682 Slopes Road THE SLOPES -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0444/17 - Relocation of Dwelling House – Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
- Council Committee Officer
- Senior Town Planner
- Trainee - Information Technology
- Waste Collection Driver
Please see www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au for details.
Page ID: 119319