13 September 2018
Upgrade of Sewer Pump Station “Q”
Tender No T00076
Tenders are invited for the upgrade of sewer pump station and will be received up to 3pm on Wednesday, 10 October 2018.
Hawkesbury City Council invites tenders for the carrying out of the upgrade to Sewerage Pumping Station “Q” located at 78 Mulgrave Road., Mulgrave.
Please note there is a compulsory site inspection (or pre-tender meeting) to be held at 10am on Thursday, 27 September 2018 at 78 Mulgrave Rd, Mulgrave, NSW.
Tender documents are available at Council’s Administration Building at 366 George Street, Windsor from Tuesday, 11 September 2018 for a non-refundable fee of $100 (incl. GST) or available free at WSROC e-tendering website at https://tenders.nsw.gov.au/wsroc/.
Tenders may only be submitted by the means described in the tender documents and must be received by the closing time. Late tenders will not be accepted.
The canvassing of Councillors will automatically disqualify the applicant from the tender process.
For further information, please contact Mr Gordon Sainsbury, Tendering and Contracts Officer on telephone (02) 4560 4470.
Tuesday 18 Extraordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 25 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 9 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 30 Ordinary 6.30PM
Governor Phillip Reserve and Boat Ramp Temporary Closure
Notice is given that Governor Phillip Reserve and boat ramp will be closed to the general public on Saturday, 15 and Sunday, 16 September 2018 as exclusive use has been granted to the Upper Hawkesbury Power Boat Club for the 2018 Power Boat Spectacular event.
DEVELOPMENT APPLICATIONS RECENTLY DETERMINED
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 4.59 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0284/18-9 Cunningham Place SOUTH WINDSOR -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Removal of Carport and Construction of Studio and Carport - Approved
- DA0330/18 - 35 Church Street SOUTH WINDSOR-Subdivision and Dwelling House - Two Lot Torrens Title Subdivision, Retention of Existing Dwelling House on Proposed Lot 35 and Construction of Dwelling House on Proposed Lot 35A - Withdrawn
- DA0344/18 - 3 Fleming Street PITT TOWN -Dwelling House - Approved
- DA0356/18 - 6 Amelia Grove PITT TOWN -Dwelling House - Approved
- DA0361/18 - 47 Hawkesbury Street PITT TOWN -Dwelling House and Landscaping Works - Approved
- S960064/18 - 82 Irwins Road EAST KURRAJONG-Modification of Development Consent No.DA0177/18 - Relocation of Outbuilding - Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Page ID: 117009