20 September 2018
Tuesday 25 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 9 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 30 Ordinary 6.30PM
Governor Phillip Reserve and Boat Ramp Temporary Closure
Notice is given that Governor Phillip Reserve and boat ramp will be closed to the general public on Saturday, 15 and Sunday, 16 September 2018 as exclusive use has been granted to the Upper Hawkesbury Power Boat Club for the 2018 Power Boat Spectacular event.
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 4.59 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0303/18-57 Airstrip Road, PITT TOWN -Dwelling House - Demolition of Secondary Dwelling and Construction of Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0328/18-7 Barnett Street, PITT TOWN -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0341/18-63 Uworra Road, WILBERFORCE -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Swimming Pool-Approved
- DA0746/15-1521 St Albans Road, ST ALBANS -Helipad-Withdrawn
- S960021/18-125 Cattai Road, PITT TOWN -Modification to Development Consent No.DA0255/14 - Remove Requirement for Dedication of Public Reserve Prior to Issue of Subdivision Certificate Stage Five - Section 4.55 Amendment - Subdivision - Modifications to the consent for a staged Torrens title subdivision-Approved
- S960043/18-96 Grose Vale Road, NORTH RICHMOND-Modification of Development Consent No.DA0216/16 - Staged Registration of Lots - Section 4.55 Amendment - Subdivision - Modifications to the consent for a staged Torrens title subdivision-Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Page ID: 117273