25 April 2019
Tuesday 30 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 14 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 28 Ordinary 6.30PM
Consulting the Community
Public Exhibition of Draft Operational Plan 2019/2020
Following the adoption of the Hawkesbury Community Strategic Plan 2017–2036, and the Delivery Program 2017-2021, Council has completed preparation of the following key document required by the Integrated Planning and Reporting Framework:
Draft Operational Plan 2019/2020
Each year Council outlines its activities for the coming year through an Operational Plan.
The Draft Operational Plan 2019/2020 identifies the proposed projects, programs and activities to be undertaken during 2019/2020. The Operational Plan also contains a Statement of Revenue Policy which includes fees and charges and information regarding rates and annual charges. Estimated income and expenditure and the Capital Works Program for 2019/2020 are also included.
The Draft Plan will be on public exhibition for the period Friday, 19 April 2019 to Friday, 17 May 2019. You can view the draft Plan at Council’s Administrative Building, 366 George Street, Windsor, on Council’s website www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au, or on Council’s online community engagement site www.yourhawkesbury-yoursay.com.au.
Written submissions regarding the Draft Operational Plan 2019/2020 may be made to Council any time during the exhibition period and can be sent to Council by any of the following methods:
- By mail: PO Box 146, Windsor NSW 2756
- By fax: 4587 7740
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via Council’s online community engagement site www.yourhawkesbury-yoursay.com.au
Please make reference to “Draft Operational Plan Submission” at the top of your submission. For any enquiries regarding the Draft Operational Plan 2019/2020, please contact Council on (02) 4560 4444.
Please be advised that comments about the Draft Operational Plan 2019/2020 may contain information that is personal information, such as information that identifies you, etc, for the purposes of the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act.
The submission of personal information with your comments is voluntary but, if not provided, may affect consideration of such comments. The information will ultimately be stored in Council's records system.
Please note that confidentiality is not available to respondents. The details of any submissions may be included in a Council report. Information (including copies of submissions) may also be released in accordance with Council’s Access to Information Policy.
The purpose of collecting this information is to assist Council in obtaining the views of the community regarding this matter. The information may also be made available to third parties in accordance with the relevant legislation.
Governor Phillip Reserve and Boat Ramp - Temporary Closure
Notice is given that Governor Phillip Reserve and boat ramp will be closed to the general public on Sunday, 5 May 2019 as exclusive use has been granted to the Upper Hawkesbury Power Boat Club for the 2019 Double Dash event.
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 4.59 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0019/19 - 468 Stannix Park Road EBENEZER -Dwelling House - Demolition of Existing Outbuilding and Alterations and Additions to Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0059/19 - 6 Pendergast Street PITT TOWN -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0070/19 - 60 Flannery Avenue NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0309/18 - 364 Kurmond Road FREEMANS REACH -Farm Building - Demolition of Existing Structure and Construction of Farm Building - Approved
- DA0395/17 - 1442 Kurmond Road KURMOND -Subdivision - 13 Lot Torrens Title Subdivision and Construction of Access Road - Approved
- DA0399/18 - 404 East Kurrajong Road EAST KURRAJONG -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0427/18 - 5 Toxana Street RICHMOND -Registered Club - Fit-Out of Part of Existing First Floor Area for Function Rooms, External Alterations to Building Involving Provision of New Window Openings and an Outdoor Terrace Area - Approved
- DA0541/18 - 37 Oakford Place GROSE WOLD-Dwelling House and Outbuilding-Approved
- DA0556/18 - 72 Kentoleen Road BLAXLANDS RIDGE -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – Outbuilding - Approved
- CDC0003/19 - 91 Arthur Phillip Drive NORTH RICHMOND -Swimming Pool-Approved
- S960013/19 - 1029 St Albans Road LOWER MACDONALD -Modification to Development Consent No.DA0703/17 - Amend Conditions Section 4.55 Amendment - Modifications to the consent for the construction of a carpark and the operation of a function centre-Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s Administration Building, 366 George Street, Windsor. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Page ID: 127966