4 April 2019
Consulting the Community
Deerubbin Park Master Plan – Have Your Say Drop-in Event
Have Your Say Drop-in EventHave your say about how you currently use Deerubbin Park and what changes you’d like to see.
Hawkesbury City Council is preparing a Masterplan for Deerubbin Park. This Masterplan will guide how the park will be used in the future and develop principles which will inform design of sports facilities, buildings, lighting and community spaces.
Community consultation is a vital part of the planning process and your contribution is welcomed.
Drop in to Deerubbin Park on Saturday, 6 April 2019 from 10am – Midday
Fill out an online survey at https://www.yourhawkesbury-yoursay.com.au/
Alternatively you can have your say by any of the following methods:
- Mail: PO Box 146, Windsor NSW 2756
- Email: email@example.com
- Online: by completing an online submission via Your Hawkesbury Your Say, accessed from, http://www.yourhawkesbury-yoursay.com.au/
The last day for the receipt of submissions is Friday, 26 April 2019.
For more information please contact Council’s Parks and Recreation Manager on telephone (02) 4560 4444.
Monday 8 Extra Ordinary - Draft Operational Plan, including Budget 6.30PM
Tuesday 9 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 30 Ordinary 6.30PM
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 4.59 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0006/19-2 Whisper Place NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0017/19-45 Eden Circuit PITT TOWN -Dwelling House and Secondary Dwelling-Approved
- DA0026/19-82 Belmont Grove NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House and Secondary Dwelling-Approved
- DA0027/19-19 Old Hawkesbury Road MCGRATHS HILL -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0029/19-12 Pendergast Street PITT TOWN -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0033/19-17 Glengarry Place PITT TOWN -Dwelling House and Outbuilding-Approved
- DA0090/18-296 Cabbage Tree Road GROSE VALE -Food and Drink Premises - Tasting Room to be Used in Conjunction with Existing Distillery-Refused
- DA0152/18-10 Onus Lane RICHMOND LOWLANDS -Farm Building-Withdrawn
- DA0389/18-563B Grose Vale Road GROSE VALE -Dwelling House, Garage, Swimming Pool and Tree Removal-Approved
- DA0516/18-1141 Bells Line Of Road KURRAJONG HEIGHTS -Dwelling House and Tree Removal-Withdrawn
- DA0525/18-77A Bells Road GROSE VALE -Dwelling House - Construction of Dwelling House and Decommissioning of Existing Dwelling for Use as Storage-Withdrawn
- DA0526/18-104 Menin Road OAKVILLE -Subdivision - Demolition of Existing Structures, Earthworks, Decommissioning of Water Storage Facilities, Construction of Roads, Service Infrastructure and Subdivision to Create 215 Torrens Title Lots, One Lot for Childcare Facility and One Lot for Open Space-Withdrawn
- S960010/19-6/433 Grose Vale Road GROSE VALE -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0272/18 - Removal of Requirement for Section 94A Contribution-Approved
- S960012/19-1029 St Albans Road LOWER MACDONALD -Modification to Development Consent - DA0642/15 Amend Conditions
- Section 4.55 Amendment - Modifications to the consent for tourist and visitor accommodation-Approved
- S960100/18-81 Willow Glen Road KURRAJONG -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0029/14 - Design Amendments-Approved
- S960146/17-636 Cornwallis Road CORNWALLIS -Modification of Development Consent No DA0364/12 - Rural Shed and Rural Industry - Two Machinery Sheds and Use of Part of One Shed for Turf Washing - Increase Height of Building Platform and Extension of Manoeuvring and Parking Area-Refused
- CDC0001/19-312 Cedar Ridge Road KURRAJONG -Outbuilding-Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s Administration Building, 366 George Street, Windsor. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Page ID: 126707