1 August 2019
Tuesday 13 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 27 Ordinary 6.30PM
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 4.59 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0106/19-104 Ham Street, SOUTH WINDSOR -General Industry - Tree Removal, Construction of Ten Industrial Units, Associated Car Parking, Manoeuvring and Landscaped Area-Approved
- DA0163/19-22 Range Street, NORTH RICHMOND -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Outbuilding-Approved
- DA0165/19-884 Kurmond Road, NORTH RICHMOND -Community Facility - Dwelling to be Used for Temporary Community Housing-Approved
- DA0196/19-8/433 Grose Vale Road, GROSE VALE -Dwelling House, Outbuilding and Tree Removal-Withdrawn
- DA0219/19-22 Glengarry Place, PITT TOWN -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Outbuilding-Withdrawn
- DA0225/19-138 Yobarnie Avenue, NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0420/18-66 Fairey Road, SOUTH WINDSOR -Subdivision – Earthworks, the construction of roads and a Torrens title subdivision to create 25 industrial lots and one rural lot-Approved
- DA0568/18-285 Windsor Street, RICHMOND -Shop - Fit-Out of Shop 3 for Use as Hair Dresser Shop-Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s Administration Building, 366 George Street, Windsor. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Internal Audit Coordinator
Coordinator Spatial Information Services
Please see www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au for details.
Page ID: 134483