15 August 2019
Consulting the Community
Public Exhibition - Deerubbin Park Master Plan
Have your say about the Draft Masterplan for Deerubbin Park.
The Deerubbin Park Masterplan provides a long term vision for the park, providing a framework to guide ongoing improvements that will improve the general amenity, functionality and capacity of the site.
Community consultation is a vital part of the planning process and your contribution is welcomed. The Masterplan is on public exhibition until Friday 27 September 2019, from 8.30am to 5pm at Council’s Administration Building, 366 George Street, Windsor and may also be viewed online by visiting Council’s community engagement site at www.yourhawkesbury-yoursay.com.au
You can have your say about the plan by any of the following methods:
* Mail: PO Box 146, Windsor NSW 2756
* Email: email@example.com
* Online: by completing an online submission via Your Hawkesbury Your Say, accessed from Council’s website www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au
* In person at Council’s Administration Building at 366 George Street, Windsor.
The last day for the receipt of submissions is Friday, 27 September 2019.
For more information please contact Council’s Parks and Recreation Manager on (02) 4560 4444.
Tuesday 27 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 10 Ordinary 6.30PM
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews recently determined.
Notice under Section 4.59 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0004/19 - 11 Woods Reserve Road GROSE WOLD-Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Demolition of Existing Outbuilding and Construction of Outbuilding-Approved
- DA0064/19 - 3 Whisper Place NORTH RICHMOND-Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0164/19 - 15 Tollgate Crescent WINDSOR -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Retaining Wall-Approved
- DA0185/19 - 390 Greggs Road, KURRAJONG -Structure Ancillary Dwelling - Outbuilding-Approved
- S960009/19 - 14 Sovereign Place SOUTH WINDSOR -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0257/16 - Design Amendments-Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s Administration Building, 366 George Street, Windsor. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Positions Vacant - CP028RS
Community Enforcement Officer
SMF Technical Officer
Please see www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au for details
Governor Phillip Reserve and Boat Ramp – Temporary Closure
Notice is given that Governor Phillip Reserve and boat ramp will be closed to the general public on Saturday, 24 August and Sunday, 25 August 2019 as exclusive use has been granted to Ski Racing NSW Inc. for the 2019 Hawkesbury 120 Water Ski Classic.
Page ID: 135431