22 August 2019
Consulting the Community
Public Exhibition - Deerubbin Park Master Plan
Have your say about the Draft Masterplan for Deerubbin Park.
The Deerubbin Park Masterplan provides a long term vision for the park, providing a framework to guide ongoing improvements that will improve the general amenity, functionality and capacity of the site.
Community consultation is a vital part of the planning process and your contribution is welcomed. The Masterplan is on public exhibition until Friday, 27 September 2019, from 8:30am to 5pm at Council’s Administration Building, 366 George Street, Windsor and may be also be viewed online by visiting Council’s community engagement site at www.yourhawkesbury-yoursay.com.au
You can have your say about the plan by any of the following methods:
- Mail: PO Box 146, Windsor NSW 2756
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online: by completing an online submission via Your Hawkesbury Your Say, accessed from Council’s website.
- In person at Council’s Administration Building at 366 George Street, Windsor.
The last day for the receipt of submissions is Friday, 27 September 2019.
For more information please contact Council’s Parks and Recreation Manager on (02) 4560 4444.
Tuesday 27 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 10 Ordinary 6.30PM
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews recently determined.
Notice under Section 4.59 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0079/19-12 Tebbutt Street, WINDSOR -Place of Public Worship and School - Bell Tower-Approved
- DA0125/19-130 Whitmore Road, MARAYLYA -Dual Occupancy (Attached) – Construction of a dwelling house to create a dual occupancy (attached)-Approved
- DA0138/19-151 Putty Road, WILBERFORCE -Dual Occupancy (Attached) – Construction of a New Dwelling to Create a Dual Occupancy (Attached) and Demolition of Swimming Pool-Approved
- DA0223/19-117 Yobarnie Avenue, NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0470/18-303 Fairey Road, SOUTH WINDSOR -Truck Depot - Construction of Truck Depot Building with Associated Access, Parking and Manoeuvring Area-Approved
- DA0521/18-584 Lower Colo Road, LOWER PORTLAND -Tourist and Visitor Accommodation - Change of Use of Existing Dwelling for Use as Tourist and Visitor Accommodation-Refused
- S960027/19-7 Smith Road, OAKVILLE -Modification to Development Consent No.DA0107/17 - Design Amendments to Child Care Centre-Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s Administration Building, 366 George Street, Windsor. Office hours are 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Governor Phillip Reserve and Boat Ramp – Temporary Closure
Notice is given that Governor Phillip Reserve and boat ramp will be closed to the general public on Saturday, 24 August and Sunday, 25 August 2019 as exclusive use has been granted to Ski Racing NSW Inc. for the 2019 Hawkesbury 120 Water Ski Classic.
Page ID: 135995