29 August 2019
Consulting the Community
Colbee Park Plan of Management and Masterplan
Hawkesbury City Council is preparing a Plan of Management and Masterplan for Colbee Park in McGraths Hill. These plans will guide how the park will be used and developed in the future.
Community consultation is a vital part of the planning process and your contribution is welcomed.
Have your say about how you use Colbee Park, how you would like to use it in future, and any changes you’d like to see to the park.
Drop in to Colbee Park on Saturday 21 September, 9am – 11am to talk with Council staff and the project consultants.
Fill out an online survey at www.yourhawkesbury.nsw.gov.au
Alternatively you can have your say by any of the following methods:
- Online: by completing an online submission via Your Hawkesbury Your Say, accessed from Council’s website www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: PO Box 146, Windsor NSW 2756
The last day for the receipt of submissions is Tuesday, 24 September 2019.
For more information please contact Council’s Parks and Recreation Manager on (02) 4560 4444.
Tuesday 10 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 24 Ordinary 6.30PM
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews recently determined.
Notice under Section 4.59 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews were determined by Council.
- Application ID-Primary Property-Full Details-Decision
- DA0149/19-1115A-1115B West Portland Road, LOWER PORTLAND -Jetty-Approved
- DA0166/19-13 Canoona Avenue, WINDSOR DOWNS -Dwelling House - Demolition of Carport, Alterations and Additions to Existing Dwelling-Approved
- DA0199/19-64 Drummond Street, SOUTH WINDSOR -Sewage Treatment Plant-Withdrawn
- DA0221/19-2 Stubbs Street, PITT TOWN -Dwelling House, Secondary Dwelling and Outbuilding-Approved
- DA0236/19-97 Yobarnie Avenue, NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0237/19-240 Pitt Town Road, PITT TOWN -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions to Existing Dwelling-Approved
- DA0243/19-22 Wavehill Avenue, WINDSOR DOWNS -Dwelling House - Additions to Existing Dwelling and Construction of Outbuilding-Approved
- DA0250/19-18 Grazier Way, NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0262/19-72 Yobarnie Avenue, NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0264/19-106 Belmont Grove, NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House-Withdrawn
- S960032/19-40 Cleary Drive, PITT TOWN -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0664/17 - Design Amendments-Approved
- S960069/18-396 Bells Line Of Road, KURMOND -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0332/16 - Amend Access and Various Conditions of Consent Section 4.55 Amendment - Modifications to the consent for a community title subdivsion-Approved
- S960102/18-584 Lower Colo Road, LOWER PORTLAND -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0860/16 - Removal of Requirement to Demolish Existing Dwelling-Refused
- S960092/18-48 Mileham Street, WINDSOR -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0510/12 -Site Remediation Works Revised Environmental Management Plan-Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s Administration Building, 366 George Street, Windsor. Office hours are 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Freemans Reach Fire Shed – Rural Fire Service
Tender No T00093
Tenders are invited for the construction of a new Fire Shed facility and will be received up to 2pm on Tuesday, 17 September 2019.
Council (the Principal) is seeking quotations from appropriately qualified and experienced companies, organisations or individuals to provide labour and materials for the construction of a new Fire Shed facility in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Request for Tender.
Tender documents are available at Council’s Administration Building at 366 George Street, Windsor from Tuesday, 27 August 2019 for a non-refundable fee of $100 (incl. GST) or available free at WSROC e-tendering website at https://tenders.nsw.gov.au/wsroc/.
Tenders may only be submitted by the means described in the tender documents and must be received by the closing time. Late tenders will not be accepted.
Please note there is a compulsory site inspection (or pre-tender meeting) to be held on Tuesday, 10 September 2019 at 9am at 361 Kurmond Rd, Freemans Reach, 2756
The canvassing of Councillors will automatically disqualify the applicant from the tender process.
For further information, please contact Mr Gordon Sainsbury, Tendering and Contracts Officer on telephone (02) 4560 4470.
Page ID: 137428