28 February 2019
Tuesday 12 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 26 Ordinary 6.30PM
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 4.59 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0252/17-78 Scheyville Road, OAKVILLE -Piped Overland Flow and Redesign of Water Storage Facility-Approved
- DA0318/18-86C Browns Road, KURRAJONG -Dwelling House - Alterations, Additions and Swimming Pool-Approved
- DA0377/18-22 West Market Street, RICHMOND -Residential Flat Building - Alterations and Additions-Approved
- DA0430/18-659 Kurmond Road, FREEMANS REACH -Agricultural Produce Industry - Part Use of Existing Intensive Plant Agriculture Facility for Mushroom Juice Processing-Approved
- DA0438/18-74 Enfield Avenue, NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House - Alterations and additions to the dwelling house-Approved
- DA0529/18-1 Birk Place, BLIGH PARK -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0552/18-97 Belmont Grove, NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0554/18-120 Belmont Grove, NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0563/18-33 Eden Circuit, PITT TOWN -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Outbuilding-Approved
- S960096/18-691 George Street, SOUTH WINDSOR -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0673/15 - Increase Number of Child Care Places from 49 to 56 and Staff from Seven to Nine-Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s Administration Building, 366 George Street, Windsor. Office hours are 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Council Committee Officer
- Major Plant Operator – Landfill Operations
Please see www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au for details.
Page ID: 125284