7 February 2019
Expression of Interest
Expression of Interest for Provision of Vibrant Towns and Villages Master Plan
Expressions of Interest are invited for the Provision of Vibrant Towns and Villages Master Plan and will be received up to 2pm on Tuesday, 26 February 2019.
This EOI is about three of the Hawkesbury’s main towns, the things that are good and what needs to be improved. The focus is on improving the public space and providing a framework that will guide the development of key sites across the Hawkesbury. The EOI is the beginning of a process that will:
1. Deliver a Master Plan for George Street (Windsor) between Thompson Square and New Street with specific reference to the Windsor Mall (George Street, Windsor) between Baker Street and Fitzgerald Street.
2. Deliver a Master Plan for Windsor Street (Richmond) between East Market Street and West Market Street including the entire Richmond Park site.
3. Deliver a Master Plan for George Street (South Windsor) between Campbell and Argyle Streets.
EOI documents are available at Council’s Administration Building at 366 George Street, Windsor from Tuesday, 5 February 2019 for a non-refundable fee of $100 (incl. GST) or available free at WSROC e-tendering website at https://tenders.nsw.gov.au/wsroc/.
Response may only be submitted by the means described in the EOI documents and must be received by the closing time. Late responses will not be accepted.
The canvassing of Councillors will automatically disqualify the applicant from the EOI process.
For further information, please contact Gordon Sainsbury, Tendering & Contracts Officer on (02) 4560 4470
Tuesday 12 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 26 Ordinary 6.30PM
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 4.59 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0144/18-Opala, 128 Mountain Avenue YARRAMUNDI -Dual Occupancy (Attached) - Alterations and Additions to Existing Dwelling House to Create an Attached Dual Occupancy - Refused
- DA0158/17 - 3 Tierney Road KURMOND -Unauthorised Earthworks and Outbuilding - Refused
- DA0263/18 - 574 Blaxlands Ridge Road BLAXLANDS RIDGE-Dual Occupancy (Attached) and Outbuilding Ancillary to Dwelling - Approved
- DA0285/18 - 1259 Bells Line Of Road KURRAJONG HEIGHTS-Tourist and Visitor Accommodation - Change of Use of Existing Building for Tourist and Visitor Accommodation - Approved
- DA0411/18 - 60 Robertson Street KURRAJONG-Dwelling House - Approved
- DA0490/18 - 7 Curtis Road MULGRAVE-General Industry - Alterations and additions to the industrial building - Approved
- DA0514/18 - 12 Water Ski Parade CUMBERLAND REACH -Dual Occupancy – Attached - Withdrawn
- S960077/18 - 194 Fisher Road MARAYLYA -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0721/17 - Design Amendments - Approved
- S960090/18 - 4 Dight Street RICHMOND-Modification of Development Consent No.DA0637/15 - Remediation and Associated Earthworks – Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s Administration Building, 366 George Street, Windsor. Office hours are 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Lot X DP 419316,16 Dight Street RICHMOND NSW 2753
Hawkesbury City Council has received a modification application for the Modification of Development Consent No.SA0065/97 for the amendment of conditions 1 and 23 relating to the subdivision plan and restrictions on Lot 23, deletion of conditions 5, 17 and 22, provision of updated engineering plans, additional earthworks and landfill to lots 4 to 13 to move land area above predicted 1 in 100 year flood level, amended access design and other road works and other amendments to comply with current planning requirements. The applicant is McKinlay Morgan & Associates Pty Ltd. Hawkesbury City Council is the consent authority.
The modification application and supporting information will be on public exhibition for the period 7 February 2019 to 21 February 2019. All plans and details may be inspected between 8:30am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday, at Council's Administration Building, 366 George Street, Windsor.
During the exhibition period any person may make a submission in writing to Council in relation to the modification application, quoting reference S960003/19. Where a submission by way of objection is made, the grounds for objection are to be specified in the submission. Should you lodge a submission, your views will be taken into account as part of our assessment and a reply will be forwarded to you when the application is determined.
Please note that confidentiality is not available to objectors. The details of any submissions may be included in a Council report or forwarded to the applicant where it may help to resolve design or operational problems. Information (including copies of submissions) may also be released in accordance with Council Policy for Access to Information.
Under Section 147(5) of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, any person who makes a submission to Council is required to disclose any political donation or gift. Any submission made is to be accompanied by a Political Donation and Gift Disclosure Statement. This statement is available from Hawkesbury City Council.
If you have any concerns about the proposal, it is suggested that you speak with the assessing officer so that all aspects may be fully discussed. Matters such as privacy, overshadowing and impact on adjoining owners are a normal part of our assessment.
Enquiries: Natalie Piggott (02) 4560 4573.
Customer Service Officer
Please see www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au for details.
Page ID: 124378