31 January 2019
New Community Recycling Centre
The Hawkesbury Community Recycling Centre is now open! You can drop off paint, gas bottles, batteries, motor oils, smoke detectors and fluoro lights for free. The Community Recycling Centre is open 7 days a week (excluding public holidays), 8am-4pm and is located at Hawkesbury City Waste Management Facility, 1 The Driftway, South Windsor For more information and a full list of materials that can be dropped off please call Council on (02) 4560 4444.
Tuesday 12 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 26 Ordinary 6.30PM
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 4.59 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0168/18 - 201 Royerdale Place EAST KURRAJONG -Structure Ancillary to a Dwelling House - Horse Arena, Earthworks, Unauthorised Landfill and Installation of Two Water Tanks-Approved
- DA0329/18 - 118 Grono Farm Road WILBERFORCE -Boat Shed-Refused
- DA0368/18 - 38 William Street NORTH RICHMOND-Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Carport-Refused
- DA0373/18 - 21 Harkness Road OAKVILLE -Subdivision - Demolition of Existing Structures, Land Clearing, Earthworks, Construction of Roads, Service Infrastructure and Three Stage Subdivision to Create 38 Torrens Title Lots-Withdrawn
- DA0419/18 - 245 Lieutenant Bowen Drive BOWEN MOUNTAIN-Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions and Tree Removal-Approved
- DA0431/18 - 2 Lily Place KURRAJONG -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0501/18 - 46 Castlereagh Road WILBERFORCE-Dwelling House - Demolition of Existing Dwelling and Construction of Dwelling House and Swimming Pool-Deferred Commencement
- DA0502/18 - 80 Belmont Grove NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House, Tree Removal and Swimming Pool-Approved
- DA0539/18 - 24 Grazier Way NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House-Approved
- S960079/18 - 329 Pitt Town Road PITT TOWN -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0203/15 - Amend Restriction Relating to Removal of Temporary Pro-Shop to Enable Permanent Use-Approved
- S960101/18 - 47 Hawkesbury Street, PITT TOWN -Modification of Development Consent o.DA0361/18 - Design Amendments-Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s Administration Building, 366 George Street, Windsor. Office hours are 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
T00086 – Reconstruction of Failed Sealed Pavement Sections of King, Sackville, East Kurrajong & Settlers Roads
Tenders are invited for the reconstruction of King, Sackville, East Kurrajong & Settlers Roads and will be received up to 3:00 pm on Tuesday, 19 February 2019.
Tender documents are available at Council’s Administration Building at 366 George Street, Windsor from Tuesday, 29 January 2019 for a non-refundable fee of $100 (incl. GST) or available free at WSROC e-tendering website at https://tenders.nsw.gov.au/wsroc/
Tenders may only be submitted by the means described in the tender documents and must be received by the closing time. Late tenders will not be accepted.
The canvassing of Councillors will automatically disqualify the applicant from the tender process.
For further information, please contact Gordon Sainsbury, Tendering & Contracts Officer on (02) 4560 4470.
Page ID: 123841