11 July 2019
Tuesday 30 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 13 Ordinary 6.30PM
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 4.59 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0084/19 - 64 Wollombi Road ST ALBANS -Section 68 - Solid Fuel Heater-Approved
- DA0098/19 - 649 Grose Vale Road GROSE VALE -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions-Approved
- DA0112/19 - 40 Buckingham Street, PITT TOWN -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Outbuilding-Approved
- DA0115/19 - 10 Lily Place KURRAJONG -Dwelling House and Retaining Wall-Approved
- DA0135/19 - 4 Scenic Way NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0184/19 - 20 Peter Place BLIGH PARK -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Demolition of Existing Structure and Construction of a Carport & Awning-Approved
- DA0186/19 - 38 Longleat Road KURMOND -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Outbuilding-Withdrawn
- S960018/19 - 66 Scheyville Road OAKVILLE -Modification to Development Consent No.DA0526/15 - Design Amendments-Approved
- S960026/19 - 3 Mahony Street PITT TOWN -Modification to Development Consent No.DA0074/18 - Design Amendments-Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 4.55 Modifications and Section 8.2 Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s Administration Building, 366 George Street, Windsor. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Integrated Development Proposal
Hawkesbury City Council has received a development application for Intensive Plant Agriculture involving the demolition of a shed, construction of a farm building and a water storage facility at the above property. The applicant is Gary Samuel Bugeja. Hawkesbury City Council is the consent authority.
The proposed development is defined as integrated development under Section 4.46 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 because an approval under the Water Management Act 2000 is required. The approval body is the Department of Industry – Natural Resource Access Regulator.
The development application and supporting information will be on public exhibition for the period 11/07/2019 to 12/08/2019. All plans and details may be inspected between 8:30am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday, online at Council's Administration Office, 366 George Street, Windsor.
During the exhibition period any person may make a submission in writing to Council in relation to the development application, quoting reference DA0228/19. Where a submission by way of objection is made, the grounds for objection are to be specified in the submission. Should you lodge a submission, your views will be taken into account as part of our assessment and a reply will be forwarded to you when the application is determined.
Please note that confidentiality is not available to objectors. The details of any submissions may be included in a Council report or forwarded to the applicant where it may help to resolve design or operational problems. Information (including copies of submissions) may also be released in accordance with Council Policy for Access to Information.
If you have any concerns about the proposal, it is suggested that you speak with the assessing officer so that all aspects may be fully discussed. Matters such as privacy, overshadowing and impact on adjoining owners are a normal part of our assessment.
Enquiries: Natalie Piggott on (02) 4560 4573.
Page ID: 133084